Username: Password:

Author Topic: Bassist Wanted  (Read 1193 times)

Offline Yitzy

• View Profile
Bassist Wanted
« on: July 26, 2007, 11:03:27 PM »
Hi ppls. I'm looking for a bassist for my band. I'm the guitarist and My friend is the drummer. We're just starting so if your really good you'd be bored. I'm near the University of Maryland.I'm 12, and We're looking for someone between the ages of 11-13. Thx for reading Plz replay
Yitzy

Offline Yitzy

• View Profile
Bassist Wanted
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 08:51:03 PM »
Come on ppls, say something
Yitzy

Offline bigoldron

• View Profile
Bassist Wanted
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 10:06:46 PM »
Let me offer some advise to you:

1) Try putting ads in your local papers and maybe bulletin boards at your school and any local music stores. Usually, the local music stores know who's playing and who's not.
2) You don't have to post this in EVERY forum on the Washburn site. This is the Electric Guitar forum after all - not the Bass Forum.
3) You'll find that most of us on the Washburn Forum are a lot older than you. I'd dare say that most of us are over 30. Because of this, you'll also find that most of us type in complete sentences and words. This isn't text messaging, so spell it out or save it for myspace.

Other than that, welcome to the Washburn Family. We're always glad to hear from young musicians who are keeping the fires burning. What kind of Washburn do you have? What style of music do you play? You'll find  ALL styles represented here.

Good luck finding a bass player.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 10:08:25 PM by bigoldron »
Bigoldron
----------
My Babies:
Washburn WI64DL
Washburn House of Blues Electric
Washburn G30
Silvertone LB11 Bass