Username: Password:

Author Topic: Mavericks  (Read 2033 times)

Offline monty678

• View Profile
Mavericks
« on: April 07, 2003, 02:46:13 PM »
Can any1 tell me wen the washburn maverick was released and how much they retail for
David c

Offline EdMan57

• View Profile
Mavericks
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2003, 07:46:15 AM »
I believe that they were released during the early to mid '90s.The import Mavericks are now the BT Series and the USA Mavericks are pretty much through,except for the Jennifer Batten Custom Shop model.Street prices in the US were between $150.00 to $1500 [import BT-2 to top of the line USA WM100].00.I often find USA WM Series Maverick NOS and used going for cheap on eBay.I have the USA WMS Studio [Washburn Maverick Studio] and a USA WM200 Maverick.I really like the Mavericks.They are not too heavy,they balance well and sound superb.If you need specifics;I find that Washburn's customer service [by phone or email] will give detailed info.
Ed

So many toys...so little time.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2003, 07:49:46 AM by EdMan57 »
My current guitar harem includes a USA Washburn WI70 Pilsen XL,Fender American Standard SE Tele,USA Hamer Studio,Fender American Standard SE Strat,Gibson Les Paul Standard,Fender American Series Strat,USA Hamer P-90 Special,ESP PB-500,Malden Keyser and a Yamaha Pacifica 612v.