Username: Password:

Author Topic: Texas Washies  (Read 90777 times)

Offline Pike

• View Profile
Texas Washies
« Reply #375 on: May 03, 2011, 09:38:09 PM »
Aruba! Be sure to post some pics guys...

Offline YerDugliness

• Pearl, TX jams at: www.pearlbluegrass.com/
    • View Profile
Texas Washies
« Reply #376 on: May 04, 2011, 10:21:28 AM »
Aruba sounds good to me, too!

Have a great time, maybe next fall we can get together at Pearl again?

Cheers from.....

Dugly [8D]

YerDugliness, Esq./Post No Bills
Guitar Playin' FOOL, retired & attempting to age disgracefully!!
Washburns: WD32SW, D61SW, and C124SW
Other fine acoustic guitars by Breedlove (custom shop Revival Series 000), Darren Hippner (#506), Takamini (2005 LTD), Epiphone (Masterbilt AJ500RC), and Yamaha (G231-II)

YerDugliness,Esq./Post No Bills
Guitar Playin' FOOL, attempting to age disgracefully!
Washburns:WD32SW,D61SW,D62SW,C124SWK,
WMJ21S(2),WGO26SCE,WSJ60SKELITE,WG26S (2).
Other fine acoustics:Breedlove custom shop 000,Hippner #506 Hauser,Takamini 2005 LTD,Epi Masterbilt AJ500RC

Offline magoo99

• View Profile
Texas Washies
« Reply #377 on: May 04, 2011, 02:49:22 PM »
Aruba sounds real good about now, It was -1 c here when i got up this morning, not loven that..
Have fun Shiners.

Offline DontTreadOnMe

• View Profile
Texas Washies
« Reply #378 on: May 05, 2011, 07:51:33 AM »
Dugly, yes let's try to hook up at JPHH when you get back.  If you get back up to Huntsville, let me know, I have a place just off the Trinity river about 15 min. from there and usually there at least a couple times a month.  

Shiners - have a great trip to Aruba!  Make sure to check the operating capability at the Balashi brewery so they can replenish the stock by the time I get there in June [8D]  BTW - my Mom sent me a contact for snorkeling in Aruba.  Do a search for Kent Gerber Aruba - he posts on the bulletin boards and takes small groups out and has water scooters that pull you around.  He only asks for donations to cover the cost of the equipment and goes down several times a year but I'm not sure if he'll be there when you are.

Guitars, I have a few - but then again, too few to mention

Offline Childbride

• View Profile
Texas Washies
« Reply #379 on: May 05, 2011, 08:32:45 PM »
We've been short an attorney at my office for three months... To say I'm crispy is an understatement... I am sooooo looking forward to this!  We will post pics when we get back, I promise to play lots of beach guitar, and DTOM, we will check him out!

Offline YerDugliness

• View Profile
Texas Washies
« Reply #380 on: September 26, 2011, 08:08:56 PM »
Well, I'm back from Winfield...and already Pearl looms in the near future!!

I think Becky and I will make a stab at attending this month...October can be great camping weather and after 2 weeks in a tent at Winfield, we've NOT had enough of the camping [:0] (yeah, and pigs fly, too [:D]) .  

Anyway, anyone want to join us, the call is out, come on up and make yourself at home! We'll probably head for Gatesville for dinner Saturday, no campfire cooking with the drought, that's for sure! We know of a place that puts out a great steak [^] !!

Hope to CYA!!!

Cheers from.....

Dugly [8D]

YerDugliness, Esq./Post No Bills
Guitar Playin' FOOL, retired & attempting to age disgracefully!!
Washburns: WD32SW, D61SW, C124SW, and WMJ 11S
Other fine acoustic guitars by Breedlove (custom shop Revival Series 000), Darren Hippner (#506), Takamini (2005 LTD), Epiphone (Masterbilt AJ500RC), and Yamaha (G231-II)

Other fine acoustics:Breedlove custom shop 000,Hippner #506 Hauser,Takamini 2005 LTD,Epi Masterbilt AJ500RC

Offline YerDugliness

• View Profile
Texas Washies
« Reply #381 on: November 02, 2011, 03:35:52 AM »
Anyone interested in making the trip to Pearl in November?

We're thinking about going up Friday, coming home Sunday, not sure if we'll camp or not...I guess it just depends on the weather.

Last month there was another tent camper there....and we know of one more family that tried tent camping but had their tent blow down in a strong wind (they didn't use guy-ropes...we slept through it, didn't even know the wind came up).

Anyone????

Cheers from.....