Username: Password:

Author Topic: washburn lion series??  (Read 13118 times)

Offline nikolas

• View Profile
washburn lion series??
« on: June 16, 2004, 08:04:50 PM »
hey whats up..im a 16 years old and i want to buy an electric  guitar...sombody is offering me a washburn lion series for 70 dollars...it has 4 pick ups and 21 frets...but im new in this and i dont know if it is a good guitar or not, and i cant find to much information about this guitar on internet...could somebody help me and tell me somethin about this lion series guitar????

Offline Accept2

• View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/accept2/sets/72157601034910181/
washburn lion series??
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2004, 08:24:36 AM »
The Lyon series is the bottom end of Washburn guitars, and the $70 price is reflective of that. If you want a cheap, beginner guitar to learn on, and you like it, then the Lyon is for you. If, however, you want a high quality guitar, the Lyon wont be the guitar for you............

Offline nikolas

• View Profile
washburn lion series??
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2004, 07:07:58 PM »
hey how you doing....its me again....I think i want a begginer guitar but now i dont know which guitar.....im between a washburn lion series, and a fender stratocaster....coul sombody tell me which one would be better????thnks...

Offline Punk77

• View Profile
washburn lion series??
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2004, 08:10:00 PM »
sorry to say, this might disapoint most washburn fans, but i would suggest the fender. sorry everyone, but im for high quality over brand loyalty- not to say that the fender is high quality, but it beats the Lyon

Offline gusgus

• View Profile
washburn lion series??
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2005, 12:15:17 PM »
the fender is way better in quality but its not a beginer guitar like the lyon

Offline Rhythm_guy

• View Profile
washburn lion series??
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2005, 04:03:02 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Punk77

sorry to say, this might disapoint most washburn fans, but i would suggest the fender. sorry everyone, but im for high quality over brand loyalty- not to say that the fender is high quality, but it beats the Lyon

I don't think you'll offend anybody by saying a Fender is better than a Lyon.  And as for brand loyalty, there's a reason they call it a Lyon and not a Washburn.  Fender has Squier, Washburn has Lyon - compare the Lyon to the Squier, compare a Washburn to a Fender.

Offline Carlos

• View Profile
washburn lion series??
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2006, 07:53:48 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by nikolas

hey whats up..im a 16 years old and i want to buy an electric  guitar...sombody is offering me a washburn lion series for 70 dollars...it has 4 pick ups and 21 frets...but im new in this and i dont know if it is a good guitar or not, and i cant find to much information about this guitar on internet...could somebody help me and tell me somethin about this lion series guitar????

Offline Carlos

• View Profile
washburn lion series??
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2006, 07:56:57 PM »
I'm 16 and I bought one several months ago and have had no problems form it, plus for 70 bucks you can't beat that. Go for it and learn on it then look into more expensive stuff.