Username: Password:

Author Topic: Washburn diamond plate  (Read 10506 times)

Offline CALLISTO

• View Profile
Washburn diamond plate
« on: March 08, 2008, 07:27:30 PM »
Do some body know how many of these monsters were made? if u have  any info about thanks for the update ? thank´s to everyone

Washburn dime guitars just a choice to die for!!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 06:00:23 PM by CALLISTO »
Washburn dime guitars just the best choice to die for!!

Offline trendkiller86

• View Profile
Washburn diamond plate
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 03:41:26 AM »

hey there bro.... i am lucky enough to own one of these bad boys...... and let me tell you it is un fricking believeable to play.... mine is the earlier version (rts) with the black bevel and i was told that there are only around 7 of these in the world... i might be wrong mind...

the later version (non bevelled) i have heard there are around 25 of them

hope this helps.....

i am not 100% on these figures though bro

jon

Offline sharn666

• View Profile
Washburn diamond plate
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 08:09:11 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by trendkiller86

hey there bro.... i am lucky enough to own one of these bad boys...... and let me tell you it is un fricking believeable to play.... mine is the earlier version (rts) with the black bevel and i was told that there are only around 7 of these in the world... i might be wrong mind...

the later version (non bevelled) i have heard there are around 25 of them

hope this helps.....

i am not 100% on these figures though bro

jon

holy s**t thats rare how much did you purchased it for,ps do you know how many usa dimeslimes where made.

Offline trendkiller86

• View Profile
Washburn diamond plate
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2009, 10:44:58 AM »
hey there bro

i know that the dime slime and dime bolt were made for many years... i was told not so long ago that there maybe up to a thousand of each but i cannot guarantee you that these figures are correct..

and put it this way my diamond plate axe cost too f*****g much but it was every penny well spent......

hope this helps.

Offline sharn666

• View Profile
Washburn diamond plate
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2009, 08:27:08 PM »
quote:

hey there bro

i know that the dime slime and dime bolt were made for many years... i was told not so long ago that there maybe up to a thousand of each but i cannot guarantee you that these figures are correct..

and put it this way my diamond plate axe cost too f*****g much but it was every penny well spent......

hope this helps.

thanks for the info.

Offline sharn666

• View Profile
Washburn diamond plate
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 09:58:27 PM »
quote:

hey there bro

hope this helps.

can i see some photos of your guitar trendkiller

Offline trendkiller86

• View Profile
Washburn diamond plate
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2009, 11:01:59 AM »
http://forums.washburn.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14006

there you go man... check it out!!!

tell me what you think.

Offline sharn666

• View Profile
Washburn diamond plate
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2009, 06:08:57 PM »
quote:

http://forums.washburn.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14006

there you go man... check it out!!!

tell me what you think.

holy s**t are they all usa models,like BORAT says VERY NICE

Offline trendkiller86

• View Profile
Washburn diamond plate
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2009, 09:17:14 AM »
yeh i think that they are all usa models... they did try and produce a cheaper version so theres a few available of those but only a handful.... mine is the real deal bro

hope you like it... i sure do

Offline sharn666

• View Profile
Washburn diamond plate
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2009, 06:54:11 PM »
quote:

yeh i think that they are all usa models... they did try and produce a cheaper version so theres a few available of those but only a handful.... mine is the real deal bro

choice selection TRENDKILLER now all you need is a slime and dimebolt hope you find one,let us know if you do.Allways interested in other usa washys out there.

Offline sharn666

• View Profile
Washburn diamond plate
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2009, 07:01:43 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by sharn666

quote:

choice selection TRENDKILLER now all you need is a slime and dimebolt hope you find one,let us know if you do.Allways interested in other usa washys out there.

every time i think about selling my slime my wife burns me about it,in my collection i have only 2 usa guitars me personally i like my zakk wylde most.TRENDKILLER you come from the UK one of my fav bands come from there have you heard of CARCASS.I have seen them twice once in 1993,and then again in 2009.Have you ever seen them and tell me what you reckon,because i think there brutal

Offline trendkiller86

• View Profile
Washburn diamond plate
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2009, 11:24:58 AM »
yeh ive heard of them ....

i live in wales in the uk so we dont get much good music coming our way... i come from the same town as bullet for my valentine and pretty much grew up watching them when they were called jeff killed john....

you mustve heard of bullet right??

but the live music scene is pretty s**te right now...

carcass' riffs are brutally fast n heavy... good band . they remind me alot of my second favourite band the HAUNTED CHECK THEM OUT!!!!!!!!

pantera are number one though dude....

oh and by the way i think i mightve just scored myself a usa stealth!!!!

so its gonna be a while before i get looking for a slime or bolt...

preferably i want a boly more...

cheers dude

Offline sharn666

• View Profile
Washburn diamond plate
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2009, 06:44:33 PM »
quote:

yeh ive heard of them ....

i live in wales in the uk so we dont get much good music coming our way... i come from the same town as bullet for my valentine and pretty much grew up watching them when they were called jeff killed john....

you mustve heard of bullet right??

but the live music scene is pretty s**te right now...

carcass' riffs are brutally fast n heavy... good band . they remind me alot of my second favourite band the HAUNTED CHECK THEM OUT!!!!!!!!

pantera are number one though dude....

oh and by the way i think i mightve just scored myself a usa stealth!!!!

so its gonna be a while before i get looking for a slime or bolt...

preferably i want a boly more...

cheers dude

bullet just toured the big day out over here i didnt see them because i am just to old to survive a festival over here it just gets to hot or i would have went and seen them,i just seen slipknot a few months ago,but if bullet comes back and does a club or stadium tour i will go see them,i have already been to about 12 big day outs,so i am over them,but most of my mates listen to bullet but i havent listened to them much im a bit old school but i will give them a go,but it been like 40 degrees celius at the moment and thats damm hot.But i see the guy in bullet plays jackson guitars,I have had a look on the web site,there is a nice phil dremmel model his the guy from machine head check it out.good luck with the stealth.ps i will send some photos soon of the slime i just have to work it out it will happen,ps i have heard that old bullet is better than the new stuff tell us what you reckon.

Offline PJay

• View Profile
Washburn diamond plate
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2010, 10:03:27 AM »
Hey there, just wondering how the Diamond Plated stealths stack up when compared to the rest of the Dime guitars. e.g. Is the tone altered because of the metal plating?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 10:04:25 AM by PJay »