Username: Password:

Author Topic: anyone in Las Vegas???  (Read 4298 times)

Offline srtslow4

• View Profile
anyone in Las Vegas???
« on: April 14, 2008, 11:37:16 AM »
Looking for musicians to jam with in the las vegas area!!! Is anyone out there on the the forum out there???

I'm a guitar player looking for another guitar player. Covering the different genres of Rock,Blues, and little jazz.

anyone interested in jamming with a former marine?

please contact me at skylinergtsm@yahoo.com or post reply.

Thanks
srtslow4

Offline srtslow4

• View Profile
anyone in Las Vegas???
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 12:00:35 PM »
Wow...I guess sin city is really lame! I can see why no ones replied yet! let's give this another shot shall we???
First off I'm a guitarist in my mid 20's, been playing for over 18 years with tons of experience in theory and classical composition. president
Does that help at all? No...Still not good enough? Ok. I've played for the marine corps jazz/rock ensemble. Yeah, so now is anyone interested in jamming in las vegas? I'm really trying to put together some talent that has the dedication to do bigger and better things.

semper fi
srtslow4

Offline srtslow4

• View Profile
anyone in Las Vegas???
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 12:02:53 PM »
sorry meant to say auditioned for the presidents own...chose, the jazz rock ensemble instead!!!

Offline srtslow4

• View Profile
anyone in Las Vegas???
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 07:15:55 PM »
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god this section of the forum is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dead it's not even funny! please anybody out there? hello hello echo echo

Offline srtslow4

• View Profile
anyone in Las Vegas???
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 10:44:14 PM »
I'm getting tired of talking to myself...Maybe I'll go light my washburns on fire!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. PSYCH! Only the custom shop models! haha

Offline Reconvic

• View Profile
anyone in Las Vegas???
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 04:40:49 PM »
First off I live now in Mesa AZ. Yet my mom still lives near the strip and when I visit I always bring one of my guitars and play at AZ. Charlies they sort of know me there. Untill Nov. I won't be going up again but if you would like to play I will contact you and we will hook up I will bring my Washburn X-40 which I love:0
Vic
S.F Vic