Username: Password:

Author Topic: Need help with KC-40V.  (Read 1379 times)

Offline Lostreb

• View Profile
Need help with KC-40V.
« on: April 29, 2008, 10:43:25 AM »
I recently purchased a KC-40V at a steal. The Floyd Rose was all screwed up and I finally got it straightened out but now I need the wiring diagram for the pick-ups as I know that they are wired wrong. Can anyone help?

Offline whbn

• View Profile
Re: Need help with KC-40V.
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 07:28:04 PM »
Hi there!

Probably you've sorted this out already, if not please see this other topic:
http://forums.washburn.com/index.php/topic,18812.msg124733.html#msg124733

Cheers, JPB

Offline Perry5

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 02:32:14 AM »
Well you must check out the topic shared by whbn, Hope fully you will get an exactly what you are looking for. I am going to start a new business which is about online writing services, I hope you hear about  studyclerk.com/college-essay-writing this, So many well experienced writers with an unique Writing skills available to work 24 hours. So dear, let me know which steal will be best for interior work, as I don't know more about these things, so help me out.

Offline devils

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2019, 03:39:39 PM »
Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, Thanks for your excellent posting. Buy 50000  Instagram followers cheap

Offline Hippity

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2019, 12:09:23 PM »
You can head to seymour duncan website, they have all the diagrams. The only thing is that it is geo-restricted so you won't be able to access it from some countries. But you can use VPN to bypass those restrictions. Here is avast secureline vpn review, you can use this one.