Username: Password:

Author Topic: FREE Vinci Strings  (Read 8558 times)

Offline WEBgUy

• Forum Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.usmusiccorp.com
FREE Vinci Strings
« on: May 06, 2008, 04:08:00 PM »
Hello Washburn Forum members,
This was posted in the acoustic forum as a response to a thread that was 2 years old concerning Vinci strings and we'd like to make this offer available to the entire forum. Vinci strings are now a completely different formulation than 2 years ago. We feel Vinci strings are now as good or better than any other strings on the market. We feel so strongly about this that we want to offer you, the forum members, a FREE set of Vinci Strings. All we ask is that you fill out a short online questionnaire on your experience with the strings after you've had a chance to play them. 50 sets are available, 1 per household, and once they're gone, they're gone. The form to claim the strings will be posted until Friday, May 9 or until the allotted 50 sets are gone. This offer is only available to residents of the U.S. & Canada.

Follow this link to the online form.
www.vincistrings.com/string/.

Offline bigoldron

• View Profile
FREE Vinci Strings
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 04:58:40 PM »
Thanks, WEBgUy!
Bigoldron
----------
My Babies:
Washburn WI64DL
Washburn House of Blues Electric
Washburn G30
Silvertone LB11 Bass

Offline WEBgUy

• Forum Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
FREE Vinci Strings
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 04:58:04 PM »
You're welcome.

Offline millenium

• View Profile
FREE Vinci Strings
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 07:42:09 AM »
Will you post in Québec, Canada ?? oupss... I've seen the answer on the last line of the topic. I've fill the register form, just too bad you don't give 12-string guitars set !!! [:D][:D][:)]
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 07:46:53 AM by millenium »
yan
millenium
ANOTHER PROUD MEMBER OF THE MILLENIUM BRIGADE

Offline magoo99

• View Profile
FREE Vinci Strings
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2008, 08:36:18 AM »
I'm with Yan On the 12 strings...I'm not happy with the strings I am using now because they have changed...so I'm looking for a new Mandolin string..I would be willing to try any brand.
so I haven't seen a mandolin string made by Vinci..do they exist or are they gonna make strings for other the the 6 string.

Offline WEBgUy

• Forum Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
FREE Vinci Strings
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2008, 09:13:58 AM »
Unfortunately, Vinci is not making mandolin strings at this time. As a mandolin player myself, I feel your pain. Vinci does make 12 string sets but wanted to limit the givaway to select six string acoustic & electric sets. You can see the full range of Vinci strings (including classical & bass)at the Vinci Web site, vincistrings.com, and here on the Washburn site at washburn.com/accessories/strings.aspx.

Offline millenium

• View Profile
FREE Vinci Strings
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2008, 03:07:54 PM »
HéHé.... thanks a lot US Music Corp... I'll try the NEW Vinci string that I just receive today and I'll fill the quizz form later  !!!
Thanks a lot !
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 03:08:27 PM by millenium »
yan
millenium

Offline bigoldron

• View Profile
FREE Vinci Strings
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2008, 09:38:19 PM »
I'll fill in the quiz form later, but so far, I like the Vinci's. They're not too bad!
Bigoldron
----------
My Babies:
Washburn WI64DL
Washburn House of Blues Electric
Washburn G30
Silvertone LB11 Bass

Offline magoo99

• View Profile
FREE Vinci Strings
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2008, 08:19:03 AM »
Thanks for the strings, so far so good, I like them. I guess time will tell if they will be a fit for me, I'll be sure to fill out the Form.
Cheers
Magoo.

ship of fools

FREE Vinci Strings
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2008, 08:51:07 AM »
Got mine yesterday and swapped out the D78SW, they are certainly an improvment on the last set I got, will wait and see how they hold up, will be working them really hard this week have a few unfinished projects so it shopuld be interesting to see if they are that different from the last set on there.louis.

Offline millenium

• View Profile
FREE Vinci Strings
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2008, 09:21:08 AM »
I'll put my new vinci string on my Ibanez Exotic Wood series. That will certainly improve her sound, I think I did'nt change string for a lon period on this one !!! That will probably make me play her more often, because I let her down for a while
yan
millenium

Offline Richie

• View Profile
FREE Vinci Strings
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2008, 04:58:04 AM »
They definitely are reformulated!!

As a small music store owner, I have tried every string out there. I wanted to find the ultimate strings and not stock every brand, but rather just the ones we felt were the best.

The Vinci strings a few years ago (in the complete sealed package) were good, not great. The had decent tone, great feel & a great packaging, but took a very long time to break in, before the stayed in tune, and that made them very frustrating to play. I’ve stuck with the Curt Mangan & SIT Strings as those are great strings I found.

About 7 months ago my US Music rep contacted me to let me know about the new Vinci's. So I got some electrics & acoustic strings to try out.

These new strings are by far the best. The packaging is once again superior, but with more of a classy look this time. Also it’s a box and the strings are freshly sealed inside.
The also have a great smooth silky feel, that even my young customers just love and the B String doesn’t wear you out!  They also sound great with punchy bright clear tones & great clean tones. Great for every type of music. Seriously! Also by far, a way better break in time.

And the durability is superior. I asked my guitar player in my band to try these new Vinci's out. I gave him a pack of 10-46 Nickel. He installed them on his Les Paul on February 4th 2008. Now keep in mind we play 2 to 3 shows a week (4 hour sets each night) and its now May 29th 2008 and he still wont take then off!! 4 months and still going strong. We've gone through winter, spring and now summer and they still sound fantastic, feel great & have very little corrosion and they stay in tune great! Plus NOT one string has broken and he used to break the SIT's once in a while. (Oh BTW, these packs come with an extra High E string. An added value compared to other strings)

So we are going to keep these on there until one breaks, stop holding tune and tone.  
I’ll keep you all posted. Oh, he now wants an endorsement deal with Vinci Strings..lol

Oh, also the Phosphor Bronze sets are great as well. Again, these are outlasting any other acoustic set I've had and sound warm & bright with a great feel.

Next I need to try the Bass string, which should be fun. Bass players are the freaking most picky people I know and are stubborn about strings. So we'll see.

I just hope the younger players & name gear heads will get over needing an image with their string, because the wont find it here. They'll just get first class strings all the way.

Oh, you can also hear this set of strings on our web site as we recorded a live gig when they where about a month and a half old. Check it out for yourself: www.myspace.com/thebottomlinerocks

Hope this helps anyone ever looking for a great set of strings,
Rich Alonso
The Art of Music
707 Central Ave
Nebraska City, Ne 68410
info@artofmusicstore.com

Offline millenium

• View Profile
FREE Vinci Strings
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2008, 12:03:16 PM »
My god Ritchie... welcome on the forum... What a first post !!!
yan
millenium

Offline magoo99

• View Profile
FREE Vinci Strings
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2008, 02:13:47 PM »
Hey Richie, great read welcome to the forum.

Offline Lord of war

• View Profile
FREE Vinci Strings
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2008, 04:05:49 AM »
Free strings! thats cool. Too bad i am in Europe.