Username: Password:

Author Topic: "New" Stealth Pro  (Read 5224 times)

Offline stealth333

• View Profile
"New" Stealth Pro
« on: May 10, 2008, 02:00:12 PM »
Hey guys, new to this forum and a bit new to Washburns. One of my first guitars was a Washburn mercury series back in the early 90s. That guitar is still around but has been taken apart for some time waiting on a refin. All in all a great guitar but I found love in the bigger pointies. Im fond of Deans ML shape and own a few but found a new love in the Stealth. I recently aquired a Transblack Stealth Pro. Being the hardcore Dime fan since Pantera first broke through on the mainstream, I feel its only necessary for me to aquire guitars as a tribute that were designed by IMO the greatest heavy metal guitarists to walk the planet. Anyway, back to the Stealth. I took a couple pics just to show it off as Im very impressed by the build quality of this import. Its no USA but its the closest thig to it that I can afford at this time. You couldnt ask for anything better in this model other than a real top and heavier wood. Everything else is USA quality. Considering I like the sound of just mohogany, the veneer doesnt bother me. I have another one of these that should be here in a couple weeks. I know how rare they are getting and the only thing better than having one of these is having two.

Enjoy!

Offline magoo99

• View Profile
"New" Stealth Pro
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 04:50:32 PM »
Hi stealth333, welcome to the forum, Real nice guitar Congrats.

Offline tomcrac

• View Profile
"New" Stealth Pro
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 09:48:02 PM »
Hi Stealth...that is one of the coolest looking guitars I have seen in a long time...thanks for sharing.

Washburn EA20SDL!
Washburn EA20SDL!
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T

Offline BigT76

• View Profile
"New" Stealth Pro
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2008, 12:17:01 AM »
Nice guitar man, loving the hotrails.

Offline stealth333

• View Profile
"New" Stealth Pro
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2008, 04:06:35 PM »
thanks guys. its by far the best import ive laid my hands on. I cant wait for the other one to show up. Im hoping someday to find a USA stealth.

Offline Hawaii69

• View Profile
"New" Stealth Pro
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2008, 03:45:17 AM »
Nice Guitar. Nice backdrop...but isn't it hard to skateboard on the dirt?
My Guitars:
Quilt Blue WI66Pro
Alvarez RD20S

Offline stealth333

• View Profile
"New" Stealth Pro
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2008, 01:34:12 PM »
Yea I guess it would be hard....lol. I dont skate, my boy does though.

Anyone know where I can get a hardshell case for this?

Offline madrocker

• View Profile
"New" Stealth Pro
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2008, 07:06:29 AM »
Tremendous acquisition in the form of this ST Pro!! I agree wholeheartedly that one must test the waters of all highend Dime guitars, regardless of brand,  when the oppurtunity presents itself and let the build quality, playability and tone do the talking. Cangrats on this slammin' guitar and welcome to the forum!![8D]

Offline stealth333

• View Profile
"New" Stealth Pro
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2008, 11:59:59 AM »
Thanks bro, I cant keep my hands off this thing. It truly is a masterppiece, and thats saying alot for an import. They werent messing around when they built this.

Offline greensnake

• View Profile
"New" Stealth Pro
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2008, 04:29:15 AM »
very nice is that u mitch?

Offline stealth333

• View Profile
"New" Stealth Pro
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2008, 07:17:51 PM »
yes, thats me Kenny. See what you missed out on?? lol Its all good man, this is one helluva player.

Offline Curt

• View Profile
"New" Stealth Pro
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2008, 04:08:04 AM »
like I have said else where I love this geet mitch why didn't you post these pics on the dean boards or did you.
current gear: squier fat strat with duncan jb bridge, line 6 spider III, dunlop crybaby
next purchase: dean splittail

Offline stealth333

• View Profile
"New" Stealth Pro
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2008, 02:33:43 PM »
Curt, I did post these on the Dean forum. They are in the Dime section. I think the title is STEALTH!! (NDC)...lol