Username: Password:

Author Topic: Washburn Wing Series  (Read 26264 times)

Offline Cornish Boy

• View Profile
Washburn Wing Series
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2008, 05:05:45 AM »
Here we go again, another interesting thread ruined by Spam. Please moderator stop this person hijacking really useful threads and using them for his own purpose.

I Roll With The Eighties And Rock With The Washburns
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 07:38:01 AM by Cornish Boy »

Offline DJOD.ORG

• View Profile
    • http://www.djod.org
Washburn Wing Series
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2008, 07:23:37 AM »
Euro asked me questions and I gladly answered his concerns. Not to mention the many the other users here on the Washburn Forum advertising or what you so call spamming the sale of their personal Washburn guitars. The thread Marko started 2 months ago with my Washburn guitar from Bob Marley had the right to be in this forum like the many other users who have done so. Too bad it had to be closed as the result of back & forth personal attacks. What would be the difference if I started a new thread telling everyone the charity event that's going to be held for Bob's washburn since everybody else here has been advertising the sale of their own personal washburn guitars for their own purpose for a long time? I'm just being honest.

http://www.washburn.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14149

http://www.washburn.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=13914

http://www.washburn.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14455

http://www.washburn.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14436

http://www.washburn.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14403

and more.

Sincerely,

Gary Sir Johan Carlsen III

Offline Cornish Boy

• View Profile
Washburn Wing Series
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2008, 09:19:54 AM »
Get a grip man, your delusions of grandeur are fogging your understanding of the difference between the open sale of personal guitars and your pathetic attempts to drum up interest in a raffle. On the upside I think you should start a new thread, let's just see how interested everyone is in your DJOD.ORG ideas and raffle tickets. At least it should stop you turning a thread that everyone on this site applauds for it's informative and credible information regarding the Wing Series into an advertising hoarding for a raffle!!

I Roll With The Eighties And Rock With The Washburns

Offline DJOD.ORG

• View Profile
Washburn Wing Series
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2008, 11:03:39 AM »
I’m going to enjoy replying to your comment as I’ve just got back from a meeting. As for my project @ DJOD that includes Bob's guitar and more, you obviously are so quick to judge with your own opinion having no clue how much good I plan to do with the monies raised for organizations that need it the most. Trust me, plenty will want this guitar. I know. It's a thing of beauty as it is the only one of its kind. I came to this thread to thank G3H because he did a great job putting that site together for me and you and everybody else. From what I've seen so far, Bob’s guitar has mixtures of a raven, falcon, & a hawk. Only Washburn could've made a beauty like this back in '78 or '79. Just look at the pictures. Too bad you’ll be in the sideline watching the show while the rest of the world is going to join us in our FUTURE LAUNCH for great causes.  I don’t have to start a new thread. My guitar from Bob and my story is already all over the worldwide web thanks to Marko and the rest of my team with the approval of hundreds of thousands of viewers and going day by day. Not here, but amongst other social networking media sites.

Once we make our press releases with Mass Media Distribution once everything is all in its place, the whole world basically is going to know the truth & I’ll take my chances with the rest of the world vs you who thinks what I’m doing with Bob’s guitar is pathetic. Thanks for that comment, it's people like you that make us work harder to make our world a better place.

For everyone else including the Washburn moderators Stacy & Nick, not going to mention any usernames, there are certain individuals here wanting to start a fueled argument. They did the same thing to Marko and now, they are doing it to me. Personally, I really have no time to go in circles with these certain individuals here. To more of the obvious, this thread was doing just fine until these two certain individuals started posting comments wanting to start an argument and you all can see this from their postings. These individuals were the reasons the thread about my guitar from Bob that Marko started was closed and this is the reason why this thread is moving to that same direction. I could care less if our username here was my name, or DJOD, or Gary Guitar, or Marko’s, or Rudy's or the one that was approved 3 months ago which now is DJOD.org.

What would be the difference if it was G3H or Pike or TioKimo or Marko or Stacy or Nick or Rudy and so on that told everyone the story about Bob's vintage guitar vs. me, nothing at all. But this way, while I'm here, everyone can get the full truth from me, the owner of Bob's vintage guitar, than hearing it from individuals that think they know everything about it when they obviously don't quick to make up their own conspiracy theories.

I'll only mention six important people that know this guitar was indeed from Bob Marley, Julian Marvin & Bob Marley & the Wailers, Ziggy Marley, Rudy Schlacher, & me. Because the last time I recall, I looked at Bob Marley and told him, I already have enough guitars and I don't need another one, it's too much. Then Bob looked at me & said, Take it, because one day, you'll understand. And this is the truth.

As this will be my last post in this thread, again, thanks G3H. I do appreciate your work. Your site is very easy to navigate & very useful. I wish you all a great New Year & a Happy 2009. Glad to have spent my little time here in the Washburn Forum.  

Sincerely,

Gary Sir Johan Carlsen III

Offline C.T.

• View Profile
Washburn Wing Series
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2008, 06:07:40 PM »
Uhh...
Fruitcake?[;)]

Offline norfolkngood

• View Profile
Washburn Wing Series
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2009, 06:12:10 PM »
Stateside administrators... come on, wake up.
What G3H is trying to do here is going to be of interest to many Washburn players but this thread has been hijacked by someone trying to flog an overpriced old guitar with the provenance of a dog turd!
Please delete the posts about the Bob Marley guitar & let G3H get some useful replies to his request.
Norfolkngood

Offline DJOD.ORG

• View Profile
Washburn Wing Series
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2009, 11:28:56 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by G3H

Dear Forum members and administrators,
Hereby a request/invitation to all Wing-owners among you to participate in the database and send in pics of your guitars and basses. Everything is welcome

Bob's guitar has already been authenticated valid with legal proceedings from Junior Marvin of Bob Marley & The Wailers.

If anymore comments come from UK Washburn users for the sake of arguing, you can argue among yourselves. It's you guys ruining this thread, not us.

http://Mary Jael VP of DJOD

Offline DJOD_IS_A_Fraud

• View Profile
Washburn Wing Series
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2009, 10:16:30 PM »
Just to let you all know he is a compleate con artest. I have personaly delt with him on many ocations! He has also on many ocastions tried to get me to invest money into his website with promises of returns in the millions. I would also garenty if you were to contact most if not all of his seposid sponsers they would tell you they are not involved and don't even know him. I know for a fact Wal-Mart is not apart of his site like he claims they are. As a mater of fact from what I have been told from people I know who work there he threatends to sew them at least once a mounth if they won't return his mertiondise that he bought over 2 years ago! Infact he brags to the staff about being a pimp. When he comes in shopping I am told he is always briging in woman who look evan nastier the paulin street hookers!

Offline G3H

• View Profile
Washburn Wing Series
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2009, 06:25:56 PM »
Well.. fraud or not, the guitar looks like an ordinary old Falcon and certainly isn't a Hawk.

Offline Junior88

• The young gun
    • View Profile
Washburn Wing Series
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2009, 06:54:45 PM »
quote:
Washburn didn’t make 100 or 1000 Bob Marley signature guitars in 1978-1979. They only made one. Tell me someone you know who has a Washburn guitar that has the same exact attributes as this.

Nobody. Especially not you. This whole Bob Marley wing series deal is a load of bull you know what...

Moderators, Nick, Please ban this guy, for the sake of the ACTUAL washburn lovers.

The small, but mighty collection:
Washburn N2, Barracuda Strat Copy, Art & Lutherie Acoustic, Greg Bennet D-5 Acoustic, Roland Cube 30

Offline Racing

• View Profile
Washburn Wing Series
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2009, 02:52:32 AM »
G3H is the real deal alright.
For the rest if it,who gives a flying...

Offline pollard

• View Profile
Washburn Wing Series
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2009, 12:44:03 AM »
HI
 i had just read the post from member ''  djod is a fraud '' wow i mean like is this true as bob marley has been one of my favs all my life . as a girl guitar player in my all girl rock band  '' HOT PU*SY ''  and knowing some of the biggest bands in the world every one knows of  djod.org . as word about this site is around the whole world . i had talked to ziggy marley and he told me that his dad did give this sir john 111 guy his guitar , so now what do i think , do i buy tickets for this event like the rest of the world or dont i buy tickets. i have noticed that the djod.org site is not completed and is still under construction.

Offline stmorgandog

• View Profile
Washburn Wing Series
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2011, 06:43:15 PM »
I am a new member,and check my date in response to previuos squabbling over said guitar for it has been some time since,but i would be interested to know and indeed point out as im not sure if anyone has to this point but......IF and its a big if this IS/WAS Bob Marleys guitar and the serial numbers,which are out of view further up this page,are indeed serial numbers then why -if it was a ONE off-have serial numbers anyway!?!?!?.And to ask a quite a simple question:- IF this was Mr Marleys guitar then WHY DOESNT THE DECLARATION FROM HIS SON CONTAIN THE MOST IMORTANT ASPECT..PROOF OF SAID GUITARS INDIVIDUALITY-COS I KNOW IF I WAS A LUTHIER I WOULD MOST DEFIFINATELY CONTEMPLATE MY OWN FORGERY COMPLETE WITH PAPERS STATING IT WAS GIVEN TO MY UNCLES FRIENDS BEST MATES COUSIN!!lol-SERIOUSELY THAT STATEMENT FROM JULIAN MARVIN IS ABOUT AS USEFULL AS EARMUFFS AT A MOTORHEAD CONCERT..............MY EVALUATION IS THAT DJOD.ORG IS A PRICK AND SHOULD BE SUITABLY BANNED FROM OWNING CD,s LET ALONE FINE INSTRUMENTS.
jmorgan