Username: Password:

Author Topic: When's the last time...  (Read 12624 times)

Offline WB-Nick

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.washburn.com
When's the last time...
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2008, 10:06:51 AM »
Originally posted by YerDugliness
BTW, I tried to PM you the link, but there is no contact information provided in your profile.  It is very handy to have a contact link there for moderators (I recently PM'ed a moderator about a particularly offensive post from a new member, it seemed to have slipped past their attention for some reason, Ryan fixed the problem by deleting the offensive post and banning the member, thank goodness!).  Would you consider revising your profile to list some contact information, please?

done
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 10:09:58 AM by WB-Nick »

Offline YerDugliness

• Pearl, TX jams at: www.pearlbluegrass.com/
    • View Profile
When's the last time...
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2008, 10:29:29 AM »
Thanks, Nick, much appreciated!

Dugly [8D]

YerDugliness, Esq./Post No Bills
Lifelong Audiophile
Guitar Playin' FOOL
Retired & attempting to age disgracefully!!!

The crew:
Washburns: WD32S, WD32SW, and D61SW
Epiphones: AJ-10 (campfire guitar!!), Masterbilt AJ500RC on order, a Dot '63 ES335 repop, and an LP Special edition
Yamaha Classical guitars: G231-II and G60A
Hippner #506 concert grade classical (arrived damaged, repairs arranged)
Takamine 2005 LTD Edition
Breedlove custom shop Deluxe Build Revival 000 slot-headed 12-fretter
A Hohner classical I left at a vacation home in SW KS.
Ibanez RX20

YerDugliness,Esq./Post No Bills
Guitar Playin' FOOL, attempting to age disgracefully!
Washburns:WD32SW,D61SW,D62SW,C124SWK,
WMJ21S(2),WGO26SCE,WSJ60SKELITE,WG26S (2).
Other fine acoustics:Breedlove custom shop 000,Hippner #506 Hauser,Takamini 2005 LTD,Epi Masterbilt AJ500RC

Offline kewltunes

• View Profile
When's the last time...
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2008, 02:14:49 PM »
Thank you WB-Nick for the pointer to the locater......[:(] Unfortunately the nearest dealer to me is 116 miles to the south. Several dealers down in L.A. it looks like, but none here. If I were to ask at my local music stores for them to carry Washburns, what's the best contact for them to use? If I can make it easier for them, maybe I can help with your expanding into this area (sending guitars as a reward for this would be perfectly acceptable btw [:D]).

Seriously, should I supply you guys with the local music stores or go to them and try to get them to contact you?[?] I'm sure if I could actually TRY a few Washburns locally I'd get a G.A.S. attack.....[;)]
Kewltunes & My Close Personal Friends,
Washburn EA20
Washburn EA20-12
Washburn EA18
Washburn W200
Washburn X10
Ovation CSD225 {double neck 6+12 a/e}
ANOTHER PROUD MEMBER OF THE FESTIVAL GUILD

Offline SteveC

• View Profile
When's the last time...
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2008, 11:35:17 PM »
Hey Nick....why are only certain models of the Washies available in Canada?  Does this hold true also for the rest of the world, or is my local dealer giving me rotten goods?....SteveC

Offline WB-Nick

• Administrator
    • View Profile
When's the last time...
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2008, 03:35:51 PM »
Originally posted by kewltunes
Several dealers down in L.A. it looks like, but none here. If I were to ask at my local music stores for them to carry Washburns, what's the best contact for them to use?

I sent you an email with contact info.  Let me know if you have any success with dealers.

thanks,
Nick

Offline WB-Nick

• Administrator
    • View Profile
When's the last time...
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2008, 03:39:12 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by SteveC

Hey Nick....why are only certain models of the Washies available in Canada?  Does this hold true also for the rest of the world, or is my local dealer giving me rotten goods?....SteveC

I'm going to foward this to our Canada Sales Manager.  He may be able to answer this better than me.

thanks,
Nick

Offline millenium

• View Profile
When's the last time...
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2008, 07:49:02 AM »
Of course there is certain model just and only sold ijn CANADA... for example my D2003S special edition limited, from what I've known, those special guitar line (millenium series for example) are an order from canadian guitar store and are product (label) by Washburn, they sold them only in Canada. It's the same sitruation for the D2005SCE limited...

And, might I add, that I've asked MANY time to Washburn info ro what they know about those guitar model, All I've got for answer is .. they are specific build for canada, don't know a lot about those model...
yan
millenium
ANOTHER PROUD MEMBER OF THE MILLENIUM BRIGADE