Username: Password:

Author Topic: Spare parts  (Read 1913 times)

Offline jqworle

• View Profile
Spare parts
« on: October 18, 2008, 06:57:17 AM »
Anybody know where i can get a new bridge for my Washburn HB35, it's not very good when compared to the bridge on my Gibson SG and i want to replace it with one that has a bit more adjustability.Even with the saddles turned round the intonation never seems quite right .

Gibson SG Standard
Washburn HB35
Marshall DSL 401

Offline Cornish Boy

• View Profile
Spare parts
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 08:16:39 AM »
Hi jqworle I take it that you have gold hardware on your HB35, if you like the bridge on your Gibbo then check out ebay     Item number: 250209649782 of course you'll have to make sure of the pole spacing but I would imagine this item is about right. Anyway check and double check measurements but for $20 looks a solid piece of kit. Good Luck.   

Offline N4ESA_UK

• View Profile
Spare parts
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 07:29:28 AM »
try these out aswell, never used them before but I plan to when i need new hardware...

http://www.axesrus.com/axehardware.htm

there are some les paul style bridges and tunamtic style ones at the bottom of the page

N4ESA
Gordon Smith GS2
80's Korean Strat
Warwick Streamer LXBN 5 string
Warwick Streamer 4 string
Antoria Star Bass
if you cant afford it, build it

Offline arykala

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/adamrykalaguitar
Spare parts
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 11:09:33 AM »
I can recommend Axesrus as they are quick and reliable - I emailed a query at 9pm and got an answer half hour later!

--

Washburn HM-24V (proto) / KC 90v /  MG 74/ MG 800 / Fernandes Revolver Pro w\\Sustainer / Chimera (coming soon)

Schecter A7V+

Coming soon - the Chimaera
--

Washburn HM-24V (proto) / KC 90v x3 (Red, Translucent Gold, Translucent Pearl)/ MG 74/ MG 800 / Fernandes Revolver Pro w\\Sustainer / Ibanez 540 Radius (91 HSS) / Ibanez RGT42 BP / No Name LP Copy / LTD MH250 / Relic Strat / Artcore AG85 / Chimera (coming soon)