Username: Password:

Author Topic: N4 Stickers  (Read 18494 times)

Offline N4ESA_UK

• View Profile
N4 Stickers
« on: October 22, 2008, 05:46:36 AM »
I have managed to track down some NOS N4 stickers, I will be getting them soon and keeping what I need.  If there a few left over I will post again and see if anyone else needs one!  Hurray!

N4ESA
Gordon Smith GS2
80's Korean Strat
Warwick Streamer LXBN 5 string
Warwick Streamer 4 string
Antoria Star Bass
if you cant afford it, build it

Offline Wogie

• View Profile
N4 Stickers
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 11:29:47 AM »
I'd love one if you want to sell one!

Offline guitardave

• View Profile
N4 Stickers
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 02:23:51 AM »
Well done on getting your N4 stickers!

I'm looking for replacement Washburn and Stepehens Extended Cutaway etc etc transfers in white for my Paddy N4. Washburn customer services were no help at all - anyone any idea where I can get replacements?

Dave

Offline N4ESA_UK

• View Profile
N4 Stickers
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2008, 06:31:38 AM »
Not received the stickers yet, been promised them when I pick up my new neck.

I think the logos are quite thick plastic stick on's.  If Washburn Wont help you, could try a a company that make decals for cars/trucks??  They would be able to scan the Washburn logo I would think.  Not too sure about the SEC logo though, that may be a bit too small.

cud get Nuno's signtaure made up instead of the washburn or SEC logo??  If they cant be bothered to help you put THEIR name back on the guitar, use it as an excuse to get creative!  Washburn customer service is terrible IMO.

N4ESA
Gordon Smith GS2
80's Korean Strat
Antoria Star Bass

Offline N4ESA_UK

• View Profile
N4 Stickers
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 04:45:32 AM »
I am picking up some NOS washburn N4 stickers tomorrow.  Anyone inetersted in having one off me please let me know as Ive got 3-4 spares.

N4ESA
Gordon Smith GS2
80's Korean Strat
Antoria Star Bass

Offline gabit

• View Profile
N4 Stickers
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2008, 07:01:52 AM »
Hi do you still have spare N4 stickers? I live in Ireland. If you do can I buy one please.

Offline N4ESA_UK

• View Profile
N4 Stickers
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2008, 07:19:50 AM »
Yes, I picked them up last week and im keeping one for myself and have 4 spares, asking $15 each for them.  They are quite different to the replica sticker I recently got from the USA.  They are smaller, have a thicker black outline and have different angled edging.  Nuno has the same sticker on his N4, ive checked as many pics of him as i can. Best to check for yourself aswell.  

I got these from UK Washburn distributors guitar tech, they are old stock from Washburn.  
I have pics to compare the replica's to the washburn ones and will post as soon as I can.

cheers,
sam

N4ESA
Gordon Smith GS2
80's Korean Strat
Antoria Star Bass

Offline N4ESA_UK

• View Profile
N4 Stickers
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2008, 07:24:57 AM »
My N4 shown in the pics has the replica sticker on it, the orginal washburn one is shown next to it.  The spares have not been peeled back and the one in the photo is the one im keeping.

let me know if you want one, although if you arent too fussed and want to save a few quid Id suggest getting a replica, it will be half the price.  

thanks,
sam

N4ESA
Gordon Smith GS2
80's Korean Strat
Antoria Star Bass

Offline Lum

• View Profile
    • http://www.vantage-point.info
N4 Stickers
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2008, 03:37:39 PM »
Hey Sam, you still got any of those stickers, or have they all been snapped up yet? Have been looking for proper N4 prismatic stickers for 15 years since i got my alder N4, even spent an entire holiday to New York back in 94 trawling hardware and art/craft shops looking with no luck. Was quoted a rather absurd $50 from Washburn a while back which i flat refuse to pay
Wannabe Dave Murray in Maiden Scotland, also moonlight as Glenn Tipton in Junior Priest, and occasionally play originals with Vantage Point. Get your arse over to www.vantage-point.info or www.juniorpriest.info or how about www.myspace.com/maidenscotland

Offline N4ESA_UK

• View Profile
N4 Stickers
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2008, 02:42:17 AM »
Hi Lum, yeah Ive got 3 left if you are interested. Not sure how to sort out the payment, where abouts in the UK are you?  can pick one up if youre close enough.  I dont mind sending it first class though, wont be much.

let me know if you want any. I may not be online much over the christmas hols but drop me a line and will get onto it as soon as possible.

thanks and merry christmas!
Sam

N4ESA
Gordon Smith GS2
80's Korean Strat
Antoria Star Bass

Offline Lum

• View Profile
N4 Stickers
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2008, 08:01:20 AM »
Sam,
yep, definately interested, i'm in West Lothian (work, and don't live too far from Edinburgh)
I'll drop you an email.

Liam.
Wannabe Dave Murray in Maiden Scotland, also moonlight as Glenn Tipton in Junior Priest, and occasionally play originals with Vantage Point. Get your arse over to www.vantage-point.info or www.juniorpriest.info or how about www.myspace.com/maidenscotland

Offline Lum

• View Profile
N4 Stickers
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2008, 02:44:30 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by N4ESA_UK

Lum,
no problem, drop me an email and we will sort something out. Have you got Paypal?

sam

I'm open to suggestions as far as making payment, i have a paypal account, which i guess would be easiest, however am also able to pay by cheque, or cash sent registered post is also an option (possibly not the best option, but an option none the less)
give me a shout with what's best for you, and i'll sort it out and fire you my address details (unfortunately i can't email you directly, due not having enough posts, which is sods law
having been on here a couple of years, but too lazy to post[:0] ) but you can get me here
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 02:45:44 PM by Lum »

Offline Lum

• View Profile
N4 Stickers
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2009, 01:27:05 PM »
Hi Sam, i dropped a cheque in the post a couple of days ago, so you should receive it soon

Offline N4ESA_UK

• View Profile
N4 Stickers
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2009, 03:57:33 AM »
Lum,

I posted your sticker last week so hopefully you will have received it over the weekend? Let me know if you have any problems with it.

many thanks,
Sam

N4ESA
Gordon Smith GS2
80's Korean Strat
Antoria Star Bass

Offline Lum

• View Profile
N4 Stickers
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2009, 05:54:35 PM »
Hey Sam.
Thanks again for the N4 stickers, the N4 now really looks the part after having some dodgy (well, ok they didn't look too bad, but still not right) hologramatic stickers on there for years

before: -

and after: -

all i need to do now is replace the Handmade in USA decal from the cutaway, and i'm sorted

and finally, a gratuitous shot of my Nuno collection
(alder N4 pre proper prismatic sticker, and paddy is pre B&B L500 in the bridge position)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 06:03:49 PM by Lum »