Username: Password:

Author Topic: Boston/west  (Read 4627 times)

Offline joej

• View Profile
Boston/west
« on: May 10, 2003, 09:54:34 AM »

I love the 2 Washburn acoustics and Ibanez electric I have.
I still feel that huge pull to learn and play, but without the agenda I used to when I was a younger, bass player.

So -- are there any other Washburn folks in and around Boston?
It'd be nice to jam with other folks once in a while, check out others' guitars, hear what techniques work for them, etc.

Anyone around?

-- joe (joej@intrusion.org)

Offline blurryfingers

• View Profile
Boston/west
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2004, 01:40:34 AM »
Hey Joe, Do Ya ever go to www.paltalk.com ? They  have live guitar players there  you can learn  alot of stuff.Its not a real person but it is all i have found so far. Ya just need to tinker around with your computer some to get it sounding good. And get in line and jam.
 It is not like yahoo. Where there are booters and stuff. Becouse they have room admins To keep out the riff raff...[:)] They have  electric rooms or Acoustic type singer rooms there is also  www.livve.com for online jamming you can plug your effects unit direct to  the computer or use a mic. Like i  said ya got to mess with it and ask alot of questions...Take it easy man
this stuff is cool

Offline the outlook

• View Profile
Boston/west
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2005, 02:11:56 PM »
i live out near worcester and am always looking for people to jam. played in several bands and am now just working on my own stuff. got lots of time so lets jam

Offline Vociferous

• View Profile
    • http://midblu.home.comcast.net/~midblu/
Boston/west
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 04:12:05 PM »
I'm north of boston, but I do either bass (XB-400 modified) or electric guitar (MG-821). Why not talk and then maybe get together?