Username: Password:

Author Topic: WG2S Parlour Guitar (Acoustic)  (Read 21790 times)

Offline nice

• View Profile
WG2S Parlour Guitar (Acoustic)
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2010, 10:31:31 PM »
cedwards, it didn´t come with a case.

regards

Offline strings

• View Profile
    • http://jeremysmithmusic.com
WG2S Parlour Guitar (Acoustic)
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2010, 10:13:33 AM »
Yes this Guitar is a real BEUT , okay in real English It's Really NICE
 My WG2S did not come with a case either but it was not hard to find one it's just a matter of trial and error at a guitar store , try D'addario Flat Wound strings on it , makes this guitar really sing , All enjoy what we have cause this guitar is a Keeper ;;;;;strings

Offline Florencemarian

• View Profile
Re: WG2S Parlour Guitar (Acoustic)
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2016, 06:13:12 AM »
This is an old topic but just wanted to add to it as I have a Washburn WG2S too. I love it, so beautiful.
I bought it from a friend and I am lucky to have this as my first guitar. He said it was a limited edition of 200 for the UK market, which is what I have seen verified online too.

I have been learning for about six months and used to apologise to it (named Gabriella after Gabriella Quivedo) every time I picked it up. But just starting to get to grips with playing now and feel a lot more confident. I played on my own for several months, just watching lessons on YouTube (andyguitar in particular). but have now started a six week course for beginners.

Offline Sextant1951

• View Profile
Re: WG2S Parlour Guitar (Acoustic)
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2016, 11:55:41 AM »
Welcome to the forum Florencemarian....Sounds good..stick with it...and you will be rewarded...take it slow...learn as much as you can.... it's a long journey..and above all...have fun along the way.  :)