Username: Password:

Author Topic: It's a D10CBL dilemma!!!  (Read 4156 times)

Offline Ironpirate

• View Profile
It's a D10CBL dilemma!!!
« on: July 18, 2009, 01:56:36 PM »
Hello all...

I recently purchased a new Washburn D10CBL. The CBL stands for Carribean Blue. I think anyway because the guitar is actually a dark almost forest green and has absolutely beautiful woodgrain definition in the light.
  I have a few questions about this guitar though if someone would care to help me out. For one, the label in the soundhole contains no serial #. Just the model # and appears to have been placed over another rectangle shaped tag or label that is either black or very dark blue. The headstock is the standard dove tail shape with the Washburn logo but at the heel of the neck where it meets the body (back of the guitar.) there is no small plate with the Washburn W on it. All my other Washburns have this. (I own several. An EA9B, EA20MB, EA17WR, D10S/12NAT,XB-400 bass,Mercury series MG34 (Metallic purple rain.)and a M-1SWB mandolin.
  Anyway, before I go off on a huge tangent, (LoL)the questions are. Is this guitar a B-stock?(No B stamped in the back of the head.) Why is the label the way it is? and, O.K. I guess thats all the questions. I know its a discontinued model already.
  Any info or help will be greatly appreciated...
Tom Perry

Offline wrmurphy

• View Profile
It's a D10CBL dilemma!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 03:38:53 PM »
Ironpirate, I think if you address this question to customer service, I'm sure they could answer your questions.

Murph

Offline Ironpirate

• View Profile
It's a D10CBL dilemma!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 04:40:46 PM »
Murph,
  I sent an email to customer service Friday. Just haven't heard back from them yet so I decided to throw it out here to the real Washburn experts.
Tom Perry