Username: Password:

Author Topic: In search of jam partners  (Read 5200 times)

Offline blakley52

• View Profile
In search of jam partners
« on: November 19, 2004, 10:20:58 AM »
I'm searching for someone to jam with in the Seattle area. I play pretty much blues based rock from classic to newer alternative stuff. Interested in playing pretty much any kind of music though. I have been playing on and off for 23 years but have little experience playing with others. Drop me a line if interested.

Thanks, Jim
Jim Blakley (Seattle)

Offline WayneO

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2004, 04:01:21 AM »
How about that! I am in the Seattle area, and have just joined the Washburn Discussion Group because of the 1994 Washburn Strat I picked up a couple of years ago, and have continued to be amazed with. I live in east Renton, and have a handful of music endeavors going on all the time.

I'll send you an E-mail or something, Jim, and try to find a day coming that we can jam on.
Life, the gift of God. Love, the gift of life. Music, the gift of love.

Offline howetojam

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2005, 04:25:55 PM »
blakely52,
i'm in woodinville but i have drums ready to move to a new facility and in need of jammin'. moving to e. wa but still need my regular fix of playing until i'm full time in e. wa-hopefully within next 2 months. let me know if you could use a temp drummer for now?
cowboy

Offline Styles

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2005, 09:47:49 AM »
Check your local open mic's for players... There are usually people of all areas including beginer to pro's..

Good luck...

You can google local open mic's where ever you go....

Rock on..[8D]