Username: Password:

Author Topic: Opinions travel guitar  (Read 7850 times)

Offline washburn rover

• View Profile
    • http://www.besttravelguitars.com
Opinions travel guitar
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2009, 10:03:40 AM »
I love the rover and actually own more than one.  I don't know, my friends like to pick them up and play and I often have found some steals on eBay.  Being a avid backpacker I find myself with a collection of travel guitars because I just like them and I suddenly found myself a collector, haha..
I agree mostly with whats been said about it and despite the initial awkwardness of holding it a strap helps alot.

check out this site for a helpful Washburn Rover Review and other travel guitar reviews

Offline bookman

• View Profile
    • http://aroundtheblock.us
Opinions travel guitar
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2009, 10:42:13 AM »
For music on-the-go, I just take along my Washburn EA16.

Regular readers of this forum know how I feel about that guitar....it's in a category all its own!

Hudson

Offline Subley95

• View Profile
Re: Opinions travel guitar
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2019, 05:55:22 AM »
There are many people who love music and play guitar while traveling.I have checked some of the Hotel Booking Sites which offers the music events while traveling way.Some of the music Hotel also offer some events during the traveling plan.

Offline Beake1971

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2019, 04:36:54 AM »
As a "wandering" musician and a crazy tourist, I can say with confidence that a tourist guitar is a pleasure. Such a service as the planet of hotels even provides many privileges for musicians in principle. I think that many were faced with "dislike" on the part of hotel administrators for musical instruments because they did not want to bear responsibility

Offline bigcity2

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2019, 08:11:03 PM »
Aaaa ha!  More professional help......Beake1971....you're the rug!   :o

Courtesy: "Contail adventures of the golden wolf".......
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 08:14:30 PM by bigcity2 »