Username: Password:

Author Topic: nice guitar!!!!!  (Read 2396 times)

Offline russell350

• View Profile
nice guitar!!!!!
« on: October 06, 2009, 02:09:54 PM »
Hi- I am new to this site,but I do have a question. I do not know very much about guitars,leave alone washburn,but I bought one any ways.It is a D42S12 and I paid $100.00 CDN. I want to know what it is worth,and if I got a good deal. It is like new,with not one scratch,and no sign of wear. I was going to include a few pics,but I can't figure out how to do it. Please let me know what you think. Thanks Russell.

Offline Cornish Boy

• View Profile
nice guitar!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 02:14:33 PM »
Hi russell and welcome to the forum, I'm not so good on acoustics so I'll let one of the other boys help on that front. In the meantime here's a decent picture site, we love pictures.........

Most of the guys use Photobucket, it’s free and relatively simple to use.

http://photobucket.com/

Open an account, transfer pictures from computer to Photobucket.
Once pictures are there if you scroll over the picture with your mouse it will bring up some choices below it.

To show the picture in your thread copy the img. Option and paste it on your thread.

To put a one click direct link to the picture on Photobucket copy the Direct Link option and paste it on your thread.

It does get easier once you’ve done it. Cheers.

Offline Pike

• View Profile
nice guitar!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 02:24:50 PM »
Hi Russell, congrats on your 12er! Book price for excellent condition is $250 to $300 USD, so yes, you got a good deal. Looking forward to the pics...