Username: Password:

Author Topic: D100 S  (Read 2304 times)

Offline pen111

• View Profile
D100 S
« on: October 12, 2009, 07:53:28 AM »
I'm up in Ontario, and I could not find a D10 S.
I ended up with a D100 S.
I am not disappointed, got a out of this world deal altho it was a 400 KM round trip  (yes I've gone further for a guitar)as I said I am not disappointed. She's used, but gently I think.
Tuned her up and she's got that wonderfull tone and of course that very easy and playable neck.
I see some scratch's  on the top.
They are not very deep and can barely be seen in a bright light only, any suggestions on what to use to maybe buff these out?

Really doesn't matter tho, she's found a good home.

ship of fools

D100 S
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 10:02:08 AM »
Me I would leave the scratchs on her, its like she earned them over time and it makes it look as if she has been played.
And its good to hear that she has found a good home, with all the stray guitars out there these days its nice to know someone is stepping up to the plate to take in stray guitars and give them a good loving home, congrats and enjoy her and one thing I do know about the D-100S is that they love to be played.Ship.....actaully I do know a little more about them but thats not important[:D]

Millenium Brigade
Rover Brigade
Another WAGJammer
Timbercraft Brigade J52SW
D-78SW
D-68SW
DM2000S Millenium limited edition
and other great sounding and playing guitars

Offline pen111

• View Profile
D100 S
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 12:13:38 PM »
Scratch's are from buddies dog....he was a very cute Boston terrier who needed a blanket to sit outside in the cool fall air.
Just a guess, but the scratch's are probably from him as a pup (4 of them) and as I said you can barely see them, but I'll try some micro cloth and polish.