Username: Password:

Author Topic: Shiner's Beer Can Chicken!!!!!  (Read 1786 times)

Offline evenkeel

• View Profile
Shiner's Beer Can Chicken!!!!!
« on: December 25, 2009, 09:32:35 PM »
So I'm hear to tell you this is a great way to cook a bird.  Until today had never tried it, but have been curious to give it a go.  Mrs Keel and I are in NH at my parents home.  Christmas eve dinner was a traditional meat pie.  Today, much to everyones surprise my mother gave control of the kitchen to me so I decided to give the Shiner method a whirl.  Spice rub on the bird and some in the beer can.  350 degree oven, wonderful.  Easy and great flavour.  Next time I'm going to amp up the spice a bit.

So thank you Shiner for adding a bit of texas cookin to our holiday this year.  [:D][:D][:D]

Offline extramusical.com

• View Profile
    • http://www.extramusical.com
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2009, 10:02:53 PM »
Glad you had a good dinner.

Offline Toaster20

• Eat More Toast
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2009, 08:41:18 AM »
Looks delicious.  And kind of sexy.

Offline Pike

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2009, 10:37:29 AM »
quote:
Here's a shot of a couple of birds I smoked a few years ago.

Heh heh, a sober vegetarian's nightmare... Say Shiner, which end do you... oh nevermind...[8D]

Offline magoo99

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2009, 10:51:14 AM »
quote:
Heh heh, a sober vegetarian's nightmare... Say Shiner, which end do you... oh nevermind...

LMAO.hhehehehahahaheheh

Offline SusanCParks

• View Profile
Re: Shiner's Beer Can Chicken!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2019, 06:51:33 AM »
I have eaten grilled chicken on Christmas Eve last year with my grandparents. Every year, I used to visit to my grandparent's home with my mom, dad and little sister. Last year, they bought one of the top rated built in grills because of its good BestGrillReviews. And it was very easy to cook on that grill. That is why my grandfather helped me in cooking grilled chicken.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 06:55:51 AM by SusanCParks »

Offline SoniaBurton

• View Profile
Re: Shiner's Beer Can Chicken!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2019, 09:00:28 AM »
 There are many writers among which you may choose the best one and read the reviews written by past customers. Also, the support team was very helpful in addressing the issues I faced while ordering the order. Lastly, I enjoyed the communication with my writer, and I may say that he tried to meet all my needs.  https://sky-writer.com/papersowl-review/