Username: Password:

Author Topic: Your opinion?  (Read 1533 times)

Offline redheadrocker21

• View Profile
Your opinion?
« on: January 05, 2010, 04:11:20 PM »
A couple of friends and I are starting a band, and I really want to play Crazy Train. My friend that will be the lead guitarist said he would do it if we found a drummer, and we found one, so now he is backing out. How can I convince him to come in? He says he hasn't practiced the guitar in  6 months, and it would be cool if I only played my Eruption for the talent show. I really want to play Crazy Train, cause then the drummer would have a purpose, and The rhythm guitar is very easy, yet super awesome.

I really want him to come in, and I need your guys' help to convince him so I can melt some faces with Randy's solo(the guy from ozzy osbournes band), my friend will want to do more shows, and I can finally fulfill my dream of being in a band.

Another question, how do you think my WI45 would souds playing the lead guitar to Crazy Train?

Thanks guys!
the thirteen year old american rocking kid

Offline radenshirinji

• View Profile
Your opinion?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 05:10:58 AM »
It seems that your friend is not confident enough to play. This could be due to him not practising for quite some time. You can ask your friend to play some songs first, give him some compliments, to build up his confidence. Maybe he will agree to play for your band.

Offline radenshirinji

• View Profile
Your opinion?
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 04:36:17 AM »
Have you managed to get your friend play for your band?