Washburn Basses > Bantam Basses

Info on a XB120 replacement part


Hi guys.

I just got a cheap XB120 bass.
It didnt look too well and its missing two parts on the bridge.

I was wondering if anyone knows what these are called (part no.?)
and/or where I can get a replacement.

This is what I mean. See the missing part?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Those are called bridge saddles. It looks like the string height adjuster is missing from the G string saddle as well. You could see if Washburn might have replacement parts or Google used guitar part vendors to see if they might have the parts or a whole bridge. Another option would be a different bridge. Good luck


[0] Message Index

Go to full version