Username: Password:

Author Topic: Washburn a reliable and good acoustic guitar brand  (Read 134 times)

Offline Boooo0

• View Profile
Washburn a reliable and good acoustic guitar brand
« on: January 29, 2019, 04:18:01 AM »
Hello everyonw,,
Washburn makes fine guitars and I agree with These_defaults_suck and attemptedavail, when you find 'the one' the name doesn't matter. When you find one you like, buy it. If it is used, take it to a guitar repair tech and have them give it the once over to make sure there aren't any hidden problems, then have them set it up to your personal preference.

I know a professional musician who uses a Rogue brand acoustic he got at a pawn shop for thirty bucks. He brought to me for a set up and I admit I was hesitant about it at first, but after some TLC I was able to get it set up and playing like a dream. He originally intended to use it as his 'knock around' guitar, but now it is his go to for recording and performing. I gotta admit, it plays and sounds great.

Offline sandertristan

• View Profile
Re: Washburn a reliable and good acoustic guitar brand
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 07:10:42 PM »
I agree with the above observation..or point..i recently started learning the guitar..my teacher recommended a Washburn as joined classes..did not get a new one though  but it serves me well...am getting better everyday.
biggie