Username: Password:

Author Topic: Lefty EA20??  (Read 1970 times)

Offline Dave The Gonzo House

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thegonzohouse
Lefty EA20??
« on: April 02, 2010, 03:52:32 PM »
Probably sounds daft but how often do you see any lefty EA20's for sale, been after one for years but gave up, but i believe they were produced. Had a go of a right handed one the other day and it was amazing to play, unlike my D10SCE

Dave

Offline gtracer

• View Profile
Lefty EA20??
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 05:33:08 PM »
Most of the ones that I have seen were built between 1989-1992.  They're out there, but as you said, hard to find.
ANOTHER PROUD MEMBER OF THE FESTIVAL GUILD

Offline bsbrwc

• View Profile
Lefty EA20??
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 08:39:15 PM »
I have one, for sale!  Made in 1996, I believe, judging from the first two digits of the serial number.  I do not play guitar, but inherited this beautiful instrument, model EA20 M/LH BK, from a dear friend who passed away several years ago.  I would like to see it go to someone who would really appreciate it.  Ben

Offline Dave The Gonzo House

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thegonzohouse
Lefty EA20??
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 02:29:55 PM »
Ben, I will send you an email through the forum and hopefully it will go to the email adress you registered on here with. I will put my personal email address in it. Any idea how much you were thinking you wanted to get for it, dave

Offline bsbrwc

• View Profile
Lefty EA20??
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 08:43:03 PM »
Dave, no email received as of 21 April.  Probably did not go through - I tried the same with you and got a message that I had not posted enough on the forum to use the email.  I sent you an email through the Gonzo House MySpace page.  Try looking there.  Ben