Username: Password:

Author Topic: WHAT HAPPENED PAUL STANLEY?!  (Read 4996 times)

Offline yupbucket

• View Profile
WHAT HAPPENED PAUL STANLEY?!
« on: April 28, 2010, 04:10:34 PM »
Paul, I thought you were gonna answer our questions? Then it was pushed BACK a week. Now even THAT date has come & gone, 4/27/2010. So just what's going on?! Are you gonna answer them or not?! [?]

Offline vheissu

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 04:14:37 PM »
Give him some time. This is the second thread I have seen like this now. He is a busy guy, especially with the tour coming up. And seriously, look at how many questions the other artists answered? 10? 15? Paul has over 100 questions to answer, as WELL as doing everything else in his life. Do you not think he might just be a LITTLE busy?

Nick said in the other thread he had e-mailed him. I have every faith that paul WILL reply to our questions, but theres never been this many asked at once before, so it's hard for anyone to judge exactly how long it will take.

Offline hardluck107

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 05:52:12 PM »
Paul will answer just give him time! he has always been a very busy man (A family, front man for the hottest band in the world, and now answering stupid questions like why did you take the makeup off? HE has always been there for the fans ( Vinnie Vincent lost his ride, being rude to the fans) and won't let us down now! These dates were put up by some Washburn exec that is pushing him to drop the tour and answer stupid questions!.....give him a break!!!

Offline WB-Nick

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.washburn.com
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 08:23:27 AM »
I should have planned more time for him to answer.  Sorry for the delay but we'll get the answers posted asap.

Offline SSSplat

• View Profile
    • http://sdaclan.com
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 09:07:24 AM »
Take your time Starchild.............. :)

Offline yupbucket

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 04:00:57 PM »
May 3,2010.....TICK-TOCK, TICK-TOCK, TICK-TOCK.

May 4, 2010.....?

Offline yupbucket

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 06:41:29 PM »
Paul's answers are now posted.

Where are they at then? The forum is still locked. I don't see a single answer.

Offline kiss_lover

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2010, 06:46:09 PM »
yupbucket if you want to know where the answers are they are in the Artist q&a #7 paul stanley of kiss then click on pauls answers its that easy
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 06:48:41 PM by kiss_lover »
Adam L.

Offline yupbucket

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2010, 08:56:13 PM »
Yeah, I saw those politically correct answers. What I DIDN'T see was an answer to MY question! Yeah, I understand a celebrity can't answer everyone but I feel like I asked a VERY valid question as to why they screwed the average fan over when it came to the release of SONIC BOOM on vinyl?! Please look at my post, & this is coming from a longtime fan. I wanted the album on vinyl too. Ace made HIS album available AND affordable. KISS pulled a stunt to make an eBay collectible. Don't believe me? Just take a peek over there. Do a search for KISS LP & tell me if you don't find someone trying to sell their 'pre-order' that they bought on KISSONLINE. And it hasn't even been released yet! As for me, I also wanted the vinyl but I was also unemployed for over a year, i.e., I couldn't afford it. Writing their offical site is useless. Only BRUCE KULICK was kind enough to respond but there wasn't really anything he could do.

And even now my request was ignored. But I bet if I said MONEY then Gene would be all over it, right? Since I have none, I guess POOR fans aren't relevant. What a crock! I guess Ace & Peter turned out to be the GOOD ones after all!

Offline kiss_lover

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2010, 09:15:11 PM »
yea i know i kinda like ace and peter not for who they are but for what they do so what if im poor dosent make a difference does it i still try to request some of it and try but of course i fail
Adam L.

Offline kiss_lover

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2010, 09:21:58 PM »
yea even i checked it out and only 1 question sorta caught my eye some one made a wish to not let ace or peter become members of kiss again and paul wrote your wish is granted
Adam L.

Offline radenshirinji

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2010, 04:24:20 AM »
I saw there are many questions unanswered.