Username: Password:

Author Topic: WANTED DIMESLIME 333 (preferably USA but will settle for Asia)  (Read 1761 times)

Offline Dreamsofwashburn

• View Profile
Hey at the moment i have  a Dimebolt 333 Korean with seymour duncan and dimebucker and it has been my life long ambition to get a dimeslime of any kind, even if its the worst kind i would pay through the nose to make it better, but i was wondering if anyone has one they would like to sell me, just throw in some prices and we'll say, i might even trade with the dimebolt and some money if you like and my dimebolt is charcoal grey fading into a black finish and i also live in the UK

Offline aggtex

• View Profile
Re: WANTED DIMESLIME 333 (preferably USA but will settle for Asia)
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 05:22:59 AM »
I can easily find u a Korean dimeslime , there were just two on eBay my buddies selling his funky munky slime bolt, but if all u want is a Korean those are easy to come by bout $500 to $700 tops! USA good luck $3000 usually! I got two USA Slimes and they are rare these days...

Offline Dreamsofwashburn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 04:21:50 PM »
can you send me a link for a korean slime? thanks, but im torn over the decision of a funky munky white dimebolt and a slime

Offline aggtex

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 06:22:44 PM »
Funky munky and boogie street are the closes things to USA u can get without it being USA, kgizzles guitars are all Korean , the guys page u commented on ...I have a Stealth2st I'm selling for $700 bucks all my other guitars are USA , 95 blk jack, Dimeslime, USA stealth3st, 2001 Dimeslime, So. Cross , Dimebolt/rust ...