Username: Password:

Author Topic: Washburn Dimebag Tred Plate USA Stealth 4 sale  (Read 10153 times)

Offline Metalfest01

• View Profile
Washburn Dimebag Tred Plate USA Stealth 4 sale
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2011, 10:59:51 AM »
HI I AM SERIOUS BUYER PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF STILL SELLING! THANK YOU!

Offline panterml

• View Profile
Re: Washburn Dimebag Tred Plate USA Stealth 4 sale
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2012, 02:31:44 PM »
u probably still got some guitar's for sell, list the prize for all of em , cuz i dont know what can i afford at  :P

Offline Dreamsofwashburn

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2012, 02:41:36 PM »
i know you havent offered to sell this one but ill give you 1000 dollars for the slime?

Offline aggtex

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2012, 10:25:28 PM »
Most of these people are not on this forum anymore , and he sold most of those guitars, and that USA slime like most go for about $3000! I can find u a USA but they r pretty expensive ! The 333, koreans go from 400 to 700 which have the blk headstock and green back... Just let me know, but u should click on the persons profile u r writing to and c when the last time they logged in was, and check eBay cuz there was just two Korean Slimes on there and one USA that u just missed that or craigslist, but if u have the money save up and get a USA ! U will not regret it , as I am not a fan of Korean models except for boogie or funky munky, not to bad price and quality for a korean , closes thing to USA u will get without it being the real deal Holyfield ... But let me know if interested and what it is u are looking for..