Username: Password:

Author Topic: teeny-tiny-witty-bitty-micro-gas  (Read 1491 times)

Offline Lunaray

• View Profile
    • http://www.rayspace.com
teeny-tiny-witty-bitty-micro-gas
« on: July 12, 2010, 12:01:25 AM »
You know how GAS is?  It starts out accidently, it might be a quick spec of a glance of some guitar image, maybe on YouTube. maybe a picture in a magazine laying in a ditch, maybe in a TV ad, it really doesn't matter, if you're immune system is weak, all it takes is a nano-speck to embed itself deeply into the gas lobe of your brain where it sits and begins to devour your healthy gas cells and replace them with mutations.  It might take months to manifest itself into full blown GAS, but once it gets a foothold, there is no known treatment until you, well... I won't go there, you know where that leads.

So anyway, somewhere I ran across a chart that showed all the various acoustic guitar shapes & sizes and their namees, can somebody give me a link?  I think I feel a tiny little monster inside me.

Ray

Antique Washburn Parlor, Model 5200

Music is best when it's played around a campfire!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 12:08:15 AM by Lunaray »
Ray

Offline Rocket

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 03:37:09 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Lunaray

So anyway, somewhere I ran across a chart that showed all the various acoustic guitar shapes & sizes and their namees, can somebody give me a link?  I think I feel a tiny little monster inside me.

I won't post the links on Washburn's forum but you can find a wealth of that kind of info on Martin's website as well as the different bracing patterns.

Here's a basic silhouette chart tho:

Offline Lunaray

• View Profile
    • http://www.rayspace.com
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 03:48:12 AM »
Thanks Rocket now I remember, it was on that other place that we won't talk about!

Ray

Ray