Username: Password:

Author Topic: Ain't it cool.......  (Read 4060 times)

Offline Junior88

• The young gun
    • View Profile
Ain't it cool.......
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2010, 10:34:08 AM »
quote:
Now we know what it takes to wake Ryan up. I'm shocked.

[:D]

Offline deltacaster

• View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/stacypuckett
Ain't it cool.......
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2010, 01:36:21 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Rocket

quote:
Originally posted by YerDugliness
...and, to quote Rocket:

quote:
Originally posted by Rocket

Everybody who's anybody around here knows Stacy!

So, if that's so, why the sudden granting of 5,000 posts once deltacaster was appointed a moderator?

I wasn't referring to forum... I was referring to more personal contacts I've had with Stacy in regards to some customer service issues.
As far as post counting... I never really noticed. I don't know about it and don't really care about that crap.
Who keeps up with post counts?
I figure a full moderator with access to the forum script has the ability to put whatever number he wants in there... right?
Meh, I'll stick with... who cares?

I'll admit I don't have 5,000 posts.  I've worked here for five years though, someone somewhere once thought it would be funny to up the number by 5,000, but it wasn't me.

I don't have anywhere near that, however I have answered questions about washburns, about 50 per day on average for 5 years.  Does that count for anything? lol.

It doesn't matter, you're right, I was just chiming in on a slow day at work.  I don't check this from home often, I have to think about something else a few hours a week. :)

Offline YerDugliness

• Pearl, TX jams at: www.pearlbluegrass.com/
    • View Profile
Ain't it cool.......
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2010, 10:02:02 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by deltacaster

I'll admit I don't have 5,000 posts.  I've worked here for five years though, someone somewhere once thought it would be funny to up the number by 5,000, but it wasn't me.

I don't have anywhere near that, however I have answered questions about washburns, about 50 per day on average for 5 years.  Does that count for anything? lol.

Aaaaah.....the mystery solved [:D] .  Thanks for that, DC!

As for your answering questions on a daily basis, I've heard nothing but great things about you from the members of this forum.  They say that as far as service is concerned, you rule!

My apologies if my tone was somewhat negative, it just didn't pass the sniff test to me when that post count jumped from 17 to 5,000 overnight.....but I am fully aware of how office jokes can go, so it will not be an issue for me anymore.

Cheers from Dugly, hoping to see you around here more in the future!

By the way, sent you a private message.....

Dugly [8D]

YerDugliness, Esq./Post No Bills
Guitar Playin' FOOL, retired & attempting to age disgracefully!!
Washburns: WD32SW, D61SW, and C124SW
Other fine acoustic guitars by Breedlove (custom shop Revival Series 000), Darren Hippner (#506), Takamini (2005 LTD), Epiphone (Masterbilt AJ500RC), and Yamaha (G231-II)

YerDugliness,Esq./Post No Bills
Guitar Playin' FOOL, attempting to age disgracefully!
Washburns:WD32SW,D61SW,C124SWK,
WMJ21S(2),WGO26SCE,WSJ60SKELITE,WG26S (2).
Other fine acoustics:Breedlove custom shop 000,Hippner #506 Hauser,Takamini 2005 LTD,Epi Masterbilt AJ500RC