Username: Password:

Author Topic: what x50 is this?  (Read 3827 times)

Offline t.y.

• Loud pipes save lives
    • View Profile
what x50 is this?
« on: September 27, 2010, 01:43:22 AM »
Hello.I just bought a x50 off e-bay for 229.99, delivery free. new , no blems ,the guitar looks and feels great.real nice for the price.     the add says , neck pup randall ul,  bridge randall ultra xl. on the guitar itself it says , neck randall ul,   bridge pup- randall sl. ,,  made in  Indnesia,  #08120685.. the 2009 discription on here says ultra xl also.So my qustion is, is this a older guitar thats new? or,  if the X line is discontinued is this put togather out of extra parts to finish out the line? Is the Randall sl, a cheaper pup than the Ultra xl? eather way im keepen this one. i just hate to not get what i pay for. but this somtimes happens on e-bay. also will this diffrent pup change the tone much? if so,better or worse?      thanks Tom.   p.s.  was still sealed up in Washburn double box, all stickers and , nice gb4 bag.thanks.

Offline t.y.

• Loud pipes save lives
    • View Profile
what x50 is this?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 01:56:42 AM »
Almost forgot, this add says ,bolt on neck. but if this is a bolt on. i sure can not find the smallest of a seam. this neck and body are one solid piece of wood. beutiful black coller and finish. im kinda new to guitars. but i think bolt on neck means i can see 4 big bolts on back of neck holding it to body?  thanks, any help would be great.

Offline Cornish Boy

• View Profile
what x50 is this?
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 04:42:52 AM »
Hy t.y. and welcome to the forum, sounds like a standard X50, made in 2008, Set neck, strings through body etc. I've got a couple of this model, great workhorse, mine are a bit earlier than yours and made in Korea, which came with Washburn labeled pups. Yours being newish has the Randalls, heard good reports on them but as I've never had a chance to play them, not a lot I can comment on. Anyway congrats on a nice guitar at a decent price, enjoy.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 04:50:47 AM by Cornish Boy »

Offline t.y.

• Loud pipes save lives
    • View Profile
what x50 is this?
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 02:35:27 PM »
Almost forgot,thanks for the reply.I love this guitar,it kicks butt.Marshall Mg4 red half stack.digitech gnx2. tomorrow my wv40 gets here,cant wait.These 2008 closeout models are  IMHO a great deal. Just ordered today from music123, wd10sce.from what Ive read here and other places,I bet I will be happy.   Tom.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 02:39:40 PM by t.y. »

Offline Mauro Ricciardi Leira

• View Profile
what x50 is this?
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2011, 06:48:34 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Cornish Boy

Hy t.y. and welcome to the forum, sounds like a standard X50, made in 2008, Set neck, strings through body etc. I've got a couple of this model, great workhorse, mine are a bit earlier than yours and made in Korea, which came with Washburn labeled pups. Yours being newish has the Randalls, heard good reports on them but as I've never had a chance to play them, not a lot I can comment on. Anyway congrats on a nice guitar at a decent price, enjoy.

Is these pickups  Head Hunter ones? Well, do you know anything about HeadHunter pickups?

Mauro

Offline t.y.

• Loud pipes save lives
    • View Profile
what x50 is this?
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2011, 12:19:42 PM »
Mine are randall ul & sl, they sound fine.I have never had Headhunters before,so i no nothing about them.  Tom.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 11:15:01 AM by t.y. »

Offline ilerownrigg

• View Profile
Re: what x50 is this?
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2019, 01:03:32 AM »
The index of the wash burn is divided for the indication of the slots for the students. The mounting pressure of the game and research paper writing services reviews is introduced for the index of the electricity and all ideal paths for the students.