Username: Password:

Author Topic: Factory Shipped Guitars?  (Read 7717 times)

Offline The Dude

• View Profile
Factory Shipped Guitars?
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2011, 07:32:31 AM »
abdef, Have you ever gotten your problems taken care, to your satisfaction? I am about to pull the trigger on a HB32DM from King Music, but want to be sure that your problem has been settled first. Then The Dude will abide!

Offline t.y.

• Loud pipes save lives
    • View Profile
Factory Shipped Guitars?
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2011, 02:04:58 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by The Dude

abdef, Have you ever gotten your problems taken care, to your satisfaction? I am about to pull the trigger on a HB32DM from King Music, but want to be sure that your problem has been settled first. Then The Dude will abide!

The Dude, I bought a WD10SCE from Music123, and it had problems. Washburn and Music123 were both fast at taking care of the issue, They gave me a choice of fixing the old guitar, or cash back,so I took cash. hope this helps you.  Tom[:)]

Offline abdef

• View Profile
Factory Shipped Guitars?
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2011, 06:54:34 AM »
I did get a a replacement (the fifth). I am selling it on ebay. I was completely dissapointed in the quality of instrument I received. I do not blame the guys that worked with me. They really tried to fix the problem. there is just no quality control and, once again, we have shipped our manufacturing prowess overseas!! I know this was not a top of line guitar but I would expect a certain level of quality when you buy somehting new. I gave up and boought another brand and was completely satisfied from the start. I did get a couple of Washburn T-shirts but I now do not want to advertise for them. Again, the guys that worked with me were great. In my case, the company, like many other American companies, did not really care about this consumer. I will not buy another Washburn. Sorry guys.