Username: Password:

Author Topic: WTB/WTTF USA MADE IDOL  (Read 2196 times)

Offline THEE HAMMER

• View Profile
WTB/WTTF USA MADE IDOL
« on: November 17, 2010, 11:57:11 PM »
Hey guys, i'm kind of ashamed to admit that i've lurked here forever before really posting after owning tons of Washburn guitars.

Matter o' fact my first real electric guitar was a Dime V lol, since then i've collected many but it doesn't look like i'm slowing down any time soon.

I'm looking for a custom shop idol preferably not a 70 or emg equipped model/ if I had any real wants it would be ebony/maple board. Silverburst being my dream finish followed by flame tops.

If you have an extra one you are looking to be rid of, or to share the joy with me please do.
In return I have a great condition 2005 EBMM John petrucci Mystic Dream jp6 for trade. It has an uber figured birdseye neck, the original custom dimarzio's etc. etc.
I also have other gear and cash for the right guitar.

Email me with details/pictures to Hemiscatpak@yahoo.com if you would :)

Btw, I have great feedback from members of TGP, Harmony Central, Jemsite, and a few other boards, mostly under the same name.

I'm located in NC and if you are local (or semi local) i'll include some stuff or be able to offer larger pieces of gear.

First offers will be the most tempting lol.

Can't wait to hear from you!
References on jemsite
The HAMMER on almost every forum

Offline Jason UP

• View Profile
WTB/WTTF USA MADE IDOL
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 10:45:02 AM »
hi just sent you an email...i just now signed up w/ the Forum

thanks, Jason

Offline THEE HAMMER

• View Profile
WTB/WTTF USA MADE IDOL
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 01:56:12 AM »
Wow this is an old thread of mine.

I'm still looking for a nice Idol, several people sent me awesome offers but the two I went after bailed on me when I had money ready to paypal them.

If anyone sees this and is looking to move a USA washburn, please contact me on here or email me.
References on jemsite
The HAMMER on almost every forum

Offline seanh303

• View Profile
Re: WTB/WTTF USA MADE IDOL
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2012, 07:36:03 PM »
Check these out. Is this along the lines of what your looking for? (price/style)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150733653756?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Washburn-USA-IDOL-WI-68-/320829926759?pt=Guitar&hash=item4ab2f42d67

Both seem reasonable. You can still buy a brand new WI568 on a few websites too. Not sure what your budget is though.