Username: Password:

Author Topic: Acoustic Tech Tips  (Read 1308 times)

Offline zach0520

• View Profile
Acoustic Tech Tips
« on: December 02, 2010, 09:08:17 PM »
Hello All,
Thought I'd share a couple of online resources I've recently found. I can't take credit for finding the first link as I found it here, but thought I'd repost it so that others may have two places to find it:

Thomas Becker, http://thbecker.net/

The second one I found on Thomas Becker's site:

Bryan Kimsey, http://www.bryankimsey.com/

The first site has a good step by step guide for setting action. The second goes well beyond that covering custom nut making, neck resets and other scary stuff.

Both have a ton of great pictures and are good reading even if the thought of applying any tool other than a pick and capo to your guitar freaks you way the hell out. With guitar playing, as with anything else, if you know more about your toys and what makes them tick your enjoyment increases.

If I ever find the time (courage) to upgrade the nut and saddle on my old Fender F-35 [:O] I will definitely be reviewing these sites very carefully both before and during the process. Speaking of upgrades, does anyone have any experience with TUSQ nuts and saddles? Any tone improvements? Sizes/model numbers to order for my mid-late 70's Fender? Ease of working with etc?

Happy reading,
Z.

Offline Anyth1972

• View Profile
Re: Acoustic Tech Tips
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2019, 01:05:44 AM »
If you people are looking for a site that will help you to do betting on computer games. There are some best sites for bitcoin and esports betting in 2019 that provide best tips for betting and good platform to do betting, this site https://esportbetweb.com/bitcoin/ is best for betting, I am using it and earning money from this site. In starting this site provide all information related gaming or betting after that you can also do betting on this site.

Offline annajohnsn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2019, 06:45:23 AM »
I think the cheap unlimited web hosting Washburn acoustic guitar is one among the best-selling acoustic guitars. It has a solid spruce top, mahogany sides, and back, satin finish on the neck with a two-way truss rod going through it. They are used in a variety of music genres, where the sound of an acoustic guitar is desired.

Offline Cornish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2019, 03:38:52 PM »
U Mad Bro.....................

Offline Harmony7

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2019, 04:20:01 AM »
Washburn acoustic guitar is a very demanding one and many people search for the same. Playing this is a joy. It gives rich beautiful tone and most beginners choose this as it is very comfortable to use. Get music related news, info, and other details at TechSARIGA Club and create & explore your music.