Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hello to All  (Read 2194 times)

Offline WarheadMilitia

• View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/warheadmilitia/home.htm
Hello to All
« on: January 21, 2005, 09:24:56 AM »
Hey Everyone in the Southeast!

I'm a nüb to these boards, but a veteran to others. Just wanted to let you know of some awesome local acts here in the southeast. First and foremost are the bands Radio Day and Allele. Radio Day is a modern rock group based down in Miami; freaking amazing group. Definitely a band worth looking into. I know this sounds like a lot of promotional crap, but that is my goal as a musician is to help support the local music scene since we've been getting such a bad rap lately. Anyway, second band you should look into is Allele. Now if you didn't know, Cold had disbanded last year I believe (I don't remember the exact date so I could be wrong and actually... Terry and Kelly had left the group). Kelly Hayes is now a guitarist in Allele as well as Lane Maverick of Otep. Those two create a lethal combination on guitars. That's about it from me. Like I said, I'm here to promote local acts. If you have a local act you want to be promoted let me know and I'll promote the living daylights out of your band. Anyway later everybody!

P.S. My band is currently looking for a drummer and more than likely a new bassist as well. E-mail me if you are interested.
Legion of Warhead Militia