Username: Password:

Author Topic: D10SRCE LTD EDITION SUNBURST  (Read 1950 times)

Offline t.y.

• Loud pipes save lives
    • View Profile
D10SRCE LTD EDITION SUNBURST
« on: January 11, 2011, 12:38:16 AM »
W.M.S. says this list for 820.00. and not very many made. rose wood sides & back.  I was told today I got the last sunburst. With hard case.There add says these were made for them. does any one no how many were made. As i see them advertised here I wonder just how many were made.If there are 1,000's of them, than I would say this is not a LTD guitar.If I get time when there open I intend to call and ask, but thought someone here might no faster. I paid 319.99. delivered.However many were made I cant complain.  Tom.

Offline t.y.

• Loud pipes save lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 05:38:18 PM »
Well,I called WMS, and they said it was a LTD guitar because of the rosewood sides and back. and they did not no how many were made.here is my info , 091113259,   model#, D10SRCEK  TS. I have never contacted WB,customer service before, but i think i will,as i always reg, for my warranty anyway.  Tom.

Offline DontTreadOnMe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 06:51:06 PM »
Typically the Limited Editions are special models for a specific dealer, so in a way it is Limited (to one dealer) but sometimes not that rare.  WMS should know how many they ordered, just have to get high enough in the food chain.  Since they want them to maintain the 'Limited Edition' mystique they may not say how many, but someone knows, so keep calling.  Nick may be able to help (WB-Nick) if WB Customer Service can't find anything, but he's a pretty busy guy.

In the end, $320 for a new, warrantied D10 with Rosewood sides and back and sunburst finish, delivered, sounds like a good deal, whether it's truly limited or not.  Most important is if you're happy with it.

So, how about some pics? Sounds like a nice looking guitar, like to see it!  

Guitars, I have a few - but then again, too few to mention

Offline t.y.

• Loud pipes save lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 08:08:09 PM »
Hello, Well I looked in the 2009 list here and TS is tobacco sunburst.and there are no TS listed for this guitar. there is a rosewood listed as  new for 09, but no TS. The only TS is D10STSK.I'm going to dig out my dig, camera and see if I can upload pic,s. Tom.

Offline DontTreadOnMe

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 02:37:38 PM »
I don't think they usually include the Limited Editions in the catalog since they are specific to a dealer/distributor.  

Guitars, I have a few - but then again, too few to mention