Username: Password:

Author Topic: Washburn Wf10S?  (Read 3131 times)

Offline datninjajohn

• View Profile
Washburn Wf10S?
« on: January 24, 2011, 10:08:45 PM »
Hi, I'm new to this forum but i recently bought a used washburn d10s for 120 at daddy's junky music and i loved the sound and action but around the 7th fret and down there was a lot of buzz so i had to return it. Now I'm looking for another washburn with a solid top for around 200 bucks and i saw the wf10s on the washburn site and it goes for 200 online. I love the feel and sound of folk guitars that I've tried from other brands but can't try the wf10s in person

my questions are, does anyone have one? how's the action? tone? how long have you had it? any buzz or other problems? and if you don't have one can you recommend me another guitar for around 200 with solid top or do you think that i should get this?

thanks to everyone in advance

P.S. this is going to be my second acoustic guitar purchase i have a ibanez v70ce its okay but I'm tired of the not so great sound and sorta high action and the frets are messed up and I can't bend notes

Offline Pike

• View Profile
Washburn Wf10S?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 02:27:36 AM »
Hi John, lots of folks have had a good experience with this seller. Seems he's out of the WF10S right now but he might be able get you one...

http://www.funkymunkymusic.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=1260