Username: Password:

Author Topic: Anyone know what this is?  (Read 6411 times)

Offline Cornish Boy

• View Profile
Anyone know what this is?
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2011, 10:49:49 AM »
That's a crackin' guitar Mike, I don't care if it's made up of bits, or not, it looks the business. If it souinds as good as it looks, it'll be a joy to play, and reasonably kind to your fingers should you decide to play a bit. Have Fun.

Offline mikecoe

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2011, 02:20:38 PM »
I have had it for 15 years and never learnt to play, my talents are clearly not musical. I am afraid it must go, anyone want to make an offer?

Offline Cornish Boy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2011, 05:22:23 PM »
Hi Mike, personally if you're not desperate for the dosh, I think you should put it up for auction. That would be the fairest way, as it's a quite unusual model for the Mercury series which are popular guitars in the UK. That would give everyone a fair crack, even those who don't drop in here. It's up to you, but you would get a bigger audience that way, and you could be sure that a decent price has been reached. Gotta say though I will be interested in bidding just for the look of it.
Let us know what your intentions are, is there a guitar shop near you where you could get a valuation. It's hard to bid on something that Washburn don't have a record of, and is not the normal design.

Offline mikecoe

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2011, 03:43:50 PM »
Hi guys it's now on eBay and it looks better than ever I have had it set up and tested by a local repairer.

Please have a look (and a bid)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290550000070&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1681wt_1141

Offline Garner1K

• View Profile
Re: Anyone know what this is?
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2019, 05:59:12 AM »
i can play by myself... mybkexperience