Username: Password:

Author Topic: Repair Ding/Dent  (Read 1162 times)

Offline el_xero

• View Profile
Repair Ding/Dent
« on: April 08, 2011, 09:38:48 AM »
I've treid and failed to include a pic I can't seem to get this thing working...
So anyway I've gone and done it! Was moving my Idol not paying too much attn and whamo! now there's a triangular dent into my idols bottom near the pot for the audio cable :( It truly bothers me! its about 10mm long and 5mm wide at at the base of the triangle and its indented sheesh! I've read about people using Nail polish and 800 grit sand paper. Some use a wet tissue with a soldering iron tip to raise the indented wood with steam. others use CA (super glue) with activator. Anyone have any ideas or experience doing any of these? I'd have to repair myself there are no shops in my country at all. I wanna Cry... Found myself searching for new idols online for two days now because of this (even though I can't afford to even get a cheap one haha) Again I dunno how to post pics it keep messing up some how and the incert pic button doesnt do anything but put code on this page I dunno what i'm supposed to do with that.
Live Baby Live!