Username: Password:

Author Topic: D-10 TS Autograohed by Reba McEntire  (Read 2562 times)

Offline CURTFRY

• View Profile
D-10 TS Autograohed by Reba McEntire
« on: April 17, 2011, 12:51:04 PM »
My dad recently passed away, and we found a guitar he had won at the county fair.  Guitar still in box, in mint condition.  Serial number, 94110583.  Signed in 1995 by Tens, and other country singers, that I can't tell their names by the autographs.

I am looking for a rough estimate of what this is worth, we would like to sell it, but know nothing about guitars.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline CURTFRY

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 12:53:39 PM »
Originally posted by CURTFRY

My dad recently passed away, and we found a guitar he had won at the county fair.  Guitar still in box, in mint condition.  Serial number, 94110583.  Signed in 1995 by Tens, and other country singers, that I can't tell their names by the autographs.

I am looking for a rough estimate of what this is worth, we would like to sell it, but know nothing about guitars.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
[/quote

That should say Reba, not Tens.  Auto spell on Android phone.

Offline evenkeel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 04:28:15 PM »
First, sorry for your loss.

A used Washburn D-10S is a very nice mid level guitar.  In brand new condition, but technically used as your is, it's worth $200-$250.

The signatures are tough to value.  Some people who might like the guitar will pass because of the sigs.  A Reba fan might pay a premium for her signature alone.  I'd do some research on auction houses that specialize in rock/country memorabilia.  If you have some documentation on the signers, why they signed the guitar, etc. (probably for a charity) that will add to the value for a memorabila collector.

Good luck.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 04:29:20 PM by evenkeel »

Offline CURTFRY

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 06:53:19 AM »
Thank you!  We found out one of the other sigs is Shania Twain.

Appreciate all the info.

Offline pescadore

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2011, 01:10:47 PM »
Sorry for your loss.  Sounds like you found an interesting guitar.  I hope you get what you want for it.
D10-S