Username: Password:

Author Topic: WASHBURN WV 60  (Read 2331 times)

Offline vangard

• View Profile
WASHBURN WV 60
« on: June 19, 2011, 07:03:56 PM »
i recently bought this bad boy for 500 from a sals in NB, did i do good ???

Offline supraking

• View Profile
WASHBURN WV 60
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 07:10:31 PM »
hell ya, ur lucki cause i got mine from a music go round in sacramento and they charged me 600 ( before tax) worth it tho, but does anyone know what kind of pickups i should put on it? the headhunters are nice but im loooking for emgs anyone?

Offline ttcxsba

• View Profile
WASHBURN WV 60
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 07:19:46 PM »
ya, i heard they cost about 650-700 new, the only reason u got urs for cheap cause you got it used didnt you. since they dont come around no more they can go for 700 if they have ALL ORIGINAL PARTS so i wouldnt recommend changing the headhunters if you want to keep the value.

Offline vangard

• View Profile
WASHBURN WV 60
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 07:27:08 PM »
ya it was used and it was pretty banged up and was missing a knob. the guy even told me how rare they were so that kinda made em look past the damage. still plays great tho. does yours have the blank neck?

Offline supraking

• View Profile
WASHBURN WV 60
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2011, 07:31:38 PM »
yes the mahogany wood is quite seceptable to damage but still looks fresh. i know these things cost about 600 when they first came out but now with indflation and how limited they are and just how boss they are they can get up there. i sold one from my store that was in relatively good shape for 650 and i havent heard anything bad about it from the guy so id say 600 is a fair marketing price