Username: Password:

Author Topic: Washburn D27 S for sale?  (Read 3011 times)

Offline Bear at heart

• View Profile
Washburn D27 S for sale?
« on: September 24, 2011, 07:39:46 PM »
Hi all - - - I'm thinking of selling my trusty Washburn D27S for sale - (Just have too many guitars!)

I am the original owner and I believe I purchased this one brand new in 1983-1985ish time frame. I will happily offer the SN and pictures if there are interested buyers out here.

The guitar is in excellent condition all over - and I also had a martin pick up installed back in the 80's that sits under the bone portion of the bridge (oh yeah, I had the plastic nut and bridge replaced with bone at the time the pickup was installed as well).

It's spent the majority of it's life in it's case as my corporate career took over for about 2 decades there as well. The action is perfect as I recently had her all tuned up by a local guitar expert.

This has always been a GREAT sounding guitar - I think it's sound is comprable if not superior to any Taylors or Martins I've ever played as well.

I'm in central North Carolina - - - anyway enough - just thought I'd put this out here to see if anyone is interested in making me an offer.

Cheers
Ann
live to love / love to live

Offline sailwinds

• View Profile
Re: Washburn D27 S for sale?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 10:33:30 PM »
any pics?