Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hello! New to the site!  (Read 1741 times)

Offline GuitarPhoenix713

• View Profile
Hello! New to the site!
« on: November 21, 2011, 09:00:38 PM »
Hi! I found this wonderful set of forums when I was trying to find more information on my guitar. So, I thought I would ask here and see what information I can find out about it.

I have a Washburn with a model number of D-10 CEM/TBL. The serial number is IS90506862.

I was just wondering what information I could get about it. The worth of the guitar today, when and where it was made, stuff like that. Any information would be great!

Thanks!

Offline DontTreadOnMe

• View Profile
Hello! New to the site!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 10:27:52 PM »
Welcome to the forum, always good to have new members!  One of our other members may come along and post the 'book' description and value, but it looks like you have a 1990 D10 series acoustic-electric with cutaway in Trans-Blue.  In general, the D10 series are very good value guitars that are built and play well.  Throw in some new strings, maybe get the saddle upgraded to Tusq or bone and enjoy it!  

Can you post a few pics?  Photobucket.com is a good place to load and post pictures, just copy the 'IMG code' and past into the thread.  

Guitars, I have a few - but then again, too few to mention

Offline t.y.

• Loud pipes save lives
    • View Profile
Hello! New to the site!
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 02:58:33 AM »
Welcome, GP713. Around S.Il. that guitar would go between, 200.00 and 300.00 bucks, in like new condition. Has your blue turned to a greenish tint? pics would be nice,as it is nice to see how tints stand up to time. I cant wait to see how my guitars burst look in 20 years. Tom.

Offline nogin007

• View Profile
Hello! New to the site!
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 07:00:33 AM »
And it was made in Indonesia, by Samick.

Offline evenkeel

• View Profile
Hello! New to the site!
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 03:33:37 PM »
Welcome to the forum gang.  Looks like you got all the info so I'll just ditto the request for pics.[:D][:D]