Username: Password:

Author Topic: Let's do everyone a favor , & not waste my or other folks time , PLEASE!  (Read 2600 times)

Offline aggtex

• View Profile
Ever since I joined this forum , and tried posting a guitar for sale on this section, I have had all kinds of emails & messages from people, mainly  young kids who have NO MONEY & waste my time! I have come to the conclusion to tell u kids if u just wanna see cool pics of guitars , well then google them, cuz u will find plenty! About 15 of u guys have wasted my time, if you don't like that guitar , then that's fine , but this was not the case! Most of u guys beg me for pics to email u , then after a week or two of messing with you , you guys all have the same story , well I don't have any money but thx for the pics. DO NOT WASTE MINE or anybody else's time with this nonsense! And if u post u have a guitar for sale then go through with it , because about ten different people on here said they had Dime guitars for sale & then don't sell them ,  I'm guessing u just wanna brag about your guitar , bottom line grow up people, if any of u who have done this had an EBay account u would have been screwed with negative feedback , I'm not trying to be mean but bottom line only, SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!!! Thx u... :D

Psycho86

That sounds very reasonable tex :)

Offline aggtex

• View Profile
Thx!

Psycho86

Stupid f**kin kids :L

Offline Dreamsofwashburn

• View Profile
I know i wont get a response until maybe the end of the day or tomorrow tex (because your a workin' man ;)) But have you still got that stealth 2st because i know someone who loves stealths but it isnt his birthday until october. And he was gonna go on the hunt for one then. :L

Offline Padreblue11

• If I see one more bvb fan I'm gonna go genocidal.
    • View Profile
Is the price $2500 solid? Or any chance of negotiating? For the 3st :-P

Offline Dreamsofwashburn

• View Profile
What? Tex is selling is 3ST??

Offline Padreblue11

• View Profile
He has a guy selling one.. I'm guessing for $2500.. One sold last night and he said there was another one :-P
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 02:19:42 PM by Padreblue11 »

Offline Dreamsofwashburn

• View Profile
Ohhh cool, well im not up for buying ANY new guitars unless its a USA dime slime or of course that £230 funky munky dimebolt.

Offline Padreblue11

• View Profile
I want a Southern Cross or a SIGNED 3st :-P..... One went for $1500 a year ago :-(

Offline Dreamsofwashburn

• View Profile
That sounds like a plan, i was either thinking about getting a USA paintjob on my korean or just saving for a USA :/

Offline Padreblue11

• View Profile
How much would the paint job cost?

Offline Dreamsofwashburn

• View Profile
I dont know i sent the paint guy an email. and i am waiting for a reply. If its less than £200 i would probably go for it.

Offline Padreblue11

• View Profile
Yeah :-P and you going to keep the Washburn/Dime logo? Or customize it?

Offline Dreamsofwashburn

• View Profile
I asked the guy to keep the logo and make it black so yeah that would add to the cost but would be worth it. :L