Username: Password:

Author Topic: Who farted?  (Read 1996 times)

Offline Junior88

• The young gun
    • View Profile
Who farted?
« on: May 16, 2012, 06:43:55 PM »
The place has cleared out  :-\

Whats new out there with you guys? Anything exciting happening. I'll read about anything  :P

Not a whole lot new here with me, still chugging along in school and playing guitar.. The usual teenage thing. School, girlfriend, homework, sleep, repeat..  8)

~Ryan

Offline gregjones

• Perpetual Beginner
    • View Profile
Re: Who farted?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 07:20:28 PM »
Shiner has made a few posts in the last month.  But, I don't  think that's whats going on.  His farts usually quickly dissipate. ???

Whoever laid this last one has left my eyes watering. :o 

Dang, you'd think this is the bluegrass instrument forum.
If it's got tuners, tits, or tires----it's gonna cost you.

"There are no wrong notes, only advanced harmonies." - Frank Zappa

Offline wn50 d10s12 h1260 ej200

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 07:30:30 PM »
I confess-I may have farted,once.Living the dream in Nova Scotia.Eat,work,play,eat,monitor blood pressure,eat,take sleeping pill,fall asleep with assorted concerns for assorted kids,typical middle-aged stuff.On a higher note,we went to N.B. for Mother's Day,all our folks up there are good.Had planned on reclaiming my jumbo from my big brother's oldest daughter,but after showing me her progress,I was so impressed I decided to let her keep it until we can find her an affordable decent axe of her own.Shiftwork sucks,but I'll try to furnish you with an occasional boring blurp if you really need it.If you can't play best,play lots!Peace,out!
wn50,d10s12,h1260,ej200

Offline t.y.

• Loud pipes save lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 07:35:23 PM »
I think every one already left for summer vacation,  LOL.   tom. :)

Offline luvmyshiner

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 08:31:34 PM »
Yeah, it was me...  Next time I'll fart in a jar and mail it to you Ryan. That way you can share in the experience!
. . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . .  Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas  1902

Offline Junior88

• The young gun
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 09:54:20 PM »
Yeah, it was me...  Next time I'll fart in a jar and mail it to you Ryan. That way you can share in the experience!

After some of the messed up s**t you post on facebook, I wouldn't put it past you  :o

Offline evenkeel

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2012, 12:35:13 PM »
Mr's Keel and I are back in summer headquarters in Annapolis.  Been here about a month now.  Been playing out a bit.  Had a nice "coffee shop" type gig last Friday.  Most exciting thing guitar wise is a new one has joined the herd.  Literally new.  First time in 40 plus years of mucking about I've bought a new guitar.  Always used until now.  Not a washie so have not posted pics.

Offline Childbride

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2012, 09:06:33 PM »
Ryan... If you get the jar... Place it carefully on the ground, call the local bomb squad... And RUN!!!  ;)

Shiner farts constantly, I'm sure it was him.

Still playing, still taking lessons. Off this week to go visit gram and my brother.

Working on sultans of swing, currently, and Bach inventions I-XV.

Life is good.   :D :D :D