Username: Password:

Author Topic: FS Washburn Dimeslime 333 all origional with origional hsc. Minty  (Read 16353 times)

Offline Dreamsofwashburn

• View Profile
Re: FS Washburn Dimeslime 333 all origional with origional hsc. Minty
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2012, 02:03:42 AM »
I've never sold a guitar before, so I can't tell the same stories, but this slime would be an okay place to start if your not content on a full blown USA

Offline aggtex

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2012, 05:55:16 AM »
TOM do you use 9's for strings? Washburn Funky Munky, or Washburn Boogie Street makes an in between guitar! Even though they are Indonesian or Korean (Something Asian) , when you play them , they are the BEST Bang for the Buck$$$...I would search for one of those as they pop up on Craigslist all the time , but did make limited numbers...50 of each Model ...I have seen them as low as $400 and as high as $1000 ....If you see a guy charging more than a GRAND, well then he is ''SMOKING ROCKS''! I just sold my Boogie Cross to Padre on this forum and before I sold it to him I was at a Guitar Center and they all thought it was a USA Guitar! Again , they all vary and play different from one another so you might wanna try one first ...I have personally NOT played a Funky Munky but hear good things...The Boogie Asian models are worth it! I am just SUPER DUPER ANAL on on having My Dime3 USA collection (Long Time FAN) ....The guitar this guy is selling is priced fairly, if you did buy it I would just switch the pickups out....But also this is not the Boogie or Funky Munky Model but still not a bad fiddle! ;)

SORRY FOR THE HIGHJACK THREAD DUDE, JUST TRYING TO HELP MY BUDDY TOM OUT! YOUR GUITAR IS PRICED PERFECTLY & NOT LIKE SOME OF THE OTHER GUYS WHO POST THE PRICE TAGS AT TWICE YOUR TICKET! $$$  8)

Offline t.y.

• Loud pipes save lives
    • View Profile
Re: FS Washburn Dimeslime 333 all original with original hsc. Minty
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2012, 11:29:08 AM »
On my Fender I have 9's.  I think I am going to have to stop wishing, and get one project done at a time.   I have a car and a bike and a house half finished.  But hey, at least I put a new metal roof on my house, so at least I am warm and dry, LOL. I could buy a used Dean here as they sell Deans new. The owner says a lot of young little guys buy them. But after they own them they trade them in as there to heavy. But I would rather have a Washburn.  Tom.   :)

Offline Dreamsofwashburn

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2012, 11:59:30 AM »
Washburns finishes are much nicer. But i just like them completely overall over deans

Offline aggtex

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2012, 10:26:13 PM »
Yeah I own 1 USA Dean & Love it , the newer Dime models , especially the Razorbacks are ugly looking guitars to me. They look like a Weapon! But I own an ML Dean and really enjoy it! That seller might of been right about the kids selling them back.

Offline Bobdudeman

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2012, 06:59:27 PM »
BUMP  for a great guitar.    Anyone....   anyone....  Bueler....Bueler......     

Offline t.y.

• Loud pipes save lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2012, 07:11:18 PM »
I can not belive it has not sold.    Tom.   :)

Offline Dreamsofwashburn

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2012, 06:17:37 AM »
You should really try ebay or craigslist. Thats the easiest way.

Offline Bobdudeman

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2012, 08:19:15 AM »
I have thought Ebay over,  I just despise the fees incrued with them and paypal.  But may have to go that route.  I am surprised I havent had any reasonable offers yet.

Offline aggtex

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2012, 12:00:47 PM »
It's not that huge of a fee with your price on your guitar...Now if you were selling it for $5000 then I would understand...if not then just charge a few bucks more, TRUST ME this forum does not have many Dime fans on here anymore , & if there is then they want the USA ones...Go the Craigslist or eBay route, Trust me!!! Just trying to help you buddy...

Offline t.y.

• Loud pipes save lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2012, 12:28:08 PM »
Or the ones who would like to have one MAY be like me, to broke to get one, LOL.   Tom.   :)

Offline ROCKRAWL

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2012, 03:55:50 PM »
I offered him $500 for it .... Thats reasonable I thought.

Offline t.y.

• Loud pipes save lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2012, 04:34:16 PM »
I paid 850.00 for a Guild GAD30E ASB, sold it 5 mnth, later on E-Bay for 600.00 plus 100.00 shipping, and ,700.00 ins. It is a tough world for selling guitars. Plus that was with its deluxe Guild hard case OHSC.  Tom.   :) Altogather I THINK I got back about 575.00.  :(   P.S. bet there are thousands of stories like this.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 04:36:15 PM by t.y. »

Offline Bobdudeman

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2012, 11:01:38 AM »
I will sell it for $500 plus shipping if everyone likes that, if not....Ebay it is.

Offline Dreamsofwashburn

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2012, 04:19:03 PM »
If you post it on the Internet make sure you say it has a schaller floyd, that will make a big difference