Username: Password:

Author Topic: C-134-SCE; Vintage Classical ElectoAcoustic For Sale * NICE GUITAR*  (Read 2938 times)

Offline NashvillePicker

• View Profile
I have a WB C-134-SCE that I am parting with. This is an amazing guitar; absolutely gorgeous, and the sound is top notch; wouldn't change a thing! Below is a description from:

http://www.vintagewashburn.com/Acoustic/Classical.html  The site is dedicated to Washburn's elite vintage instuments.

"C-134-SCE   
- single rounded cutaway classical body, solid cedar top, round soundhole, abalone body binding, abalone rosette, rosewood back/sides, mahogany neck, 12/19-fret ebony fingerboard, open-style headstock with three-per-side gold tuners, tied ebony bridge, Equis Gold electronics, Fishman Matrix transducer, available in Natural finish, mfg. 1996-97. Last MSRP was $1,400" Strait from site; not edited. Link above.

It's hard to find decent, non-biased reviews and fair market value due to the rarity. I would appreciate it if anyone knows where to get more information would pass that along.

Link below is a site I made exclusively for the guitar. Lots of info, links, and pictures.  The asking price.....if someone from this forum wants the guitar, I will make a sweetheart deal; never mind the price listed. More than anything, I want someone who will appreciate the guitar to have it. So as to not keep you guessing on the price from a forum member; $650, firm. "Recording King" professional hard case included. $450 guitar only.

http://washburn-c-134-sce-forsale.weebly.com/

Dave
dave@computerguynashville.com
615-480-5786
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 02:51:36 PM by NashvillePicker »

Offline YerDugliness

• Pearl, TX jams at: www.pearlbluegrass.com/
    • View Profile
Re: C134SCE For Sale
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 04:49:53 PM »
Please check your inbox for a private message from me.

Thanks!

Dugly 8)
YerDugliness,Esq./Post No Bills
Guitar Playin' FOOL, attempting to age disgracefully!
Washburns:WD32SW,D61SW,C124SWK,
WMJ21S(2),WGO26SCE,WSJ60SKELITE,WG26S (2).
Other fine acoustics:Breedlove custom shop 000,Hippner #506 Hauser,Takamini 2005 LTD,Epi Masterbilt AJ500RC