Username: Password:

Author Topic: FS: Washburn Slimebolt- Funky Munky  (Read 14886 times)

Offline t.y.

• Loud pipes save lives
    • View Profile
Re: FS: Washburn Slimebolt- Funky Munky
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2013, 09:18:38 PM »
If I wasn't in debt up to my eyeballs, it would of sold already. Tom.  :)  My two faves, Rebel & Slime & or Bolt  :)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 09:20:23 PM by t.y. »

Offline Turtletaub

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2013, 04:20:35 PM »
 Well I think it sold for $800. I say think because I haven't heard from the guy and it's been almost 3 days.

Offline t.y.

• Loud pipes save lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2013, 04:27:42 PM »
Remember E Bay will tell you when they have the money, and when and were to ship..  That way you are all covered.   Tom.  :)

Offline Turtletaub

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2013, 04:36:30 PM »
Yeah I am just playing the waiting game now.

Offline t.y.

• Loud pipes save lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2013, 04:38:44 PM »
Also only ship to the address EBay gives you , or your not covered..  Tom.   :) 

Offline Turtletaub

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2013, 04:40:15 PM »
I am going to get  the shipping label from ebay.

Offline t.y.

• Loud pipes save lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2013, 04:45:47 PM »
 Cool,   thats how I did it, printed label rite off EBay.   perfectly smooth transaction.  like I said took a little bit, but got all my money and he got my guitar..    !00%   feedback.   Tom.  :)

Offline aggtex

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2013, 05:23:10 PM »
Dude the FASTER u SHIP , THE FASTER YOU GET YOUR MONEY!!! THAT'S WHAT I WAS TELLING YOU ALL IN ALL THOSE POSTS! HE has Paid PayPal, so they are Holding it , and they are Covered by the BETTER BUSINESS BURUEA, so your money is NOT getting stolen! You have to ship once eBay said he WON the auction, or actually once u get the email from PayPal saying he sent the Payment! & once he gets the package PayPal releases the Money in your account buddy, within a couple of days TOPS! If you don't mind me asking how old are you ,and if not it's all good, but there is Nothing to worry about, but I would hurry with the labels , getting a Box from a local music store , that they throw away and you are helping them anyways, so it's all good , just HURRY on the shipping if you want that money and good feedback! GOOD LUCK!

Offline Turtletaub

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2013, 05:44:29 PM »
Yeah, That is the problem..the " email from PayPal saying he sent the Payment!" hasn't come yet.

Offline t.y.

• Loud pipes save lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2013, 06:13:30 PM »
Contact Ebay or Paypal and check To see if he has paid.  Also spend the extra money and ship fast as possible, as you want 100% feed back. And make sure you buy the extra insurance it is cheap.  Also check your spam folder in case anything went there.   Your Pay Pal account will tell you if they have the money and payment is pending.  Tom.  :)   :)   Just my .02.  LOL...  :)

Offline Turtletaub

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2013, 06:34:44 PM »
Thanks, I'm staying on top of it. My Ebay account is telling me "Awaiting Payment: I am awaiting payment for 1 item". No activity concerning the sale on my Paypal.  Ebay policy is the buyer has 4 days to make the payment it has only been 3. I sent the invoice immediately after the auction ended and sent him an email last night after 48 hours post-auction...so far no response. Worse case is I'll have to file an unpaid claim and start all over again which is no big deal.

Offline t.y.

• Loud pipes save lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2013, 07:02:32 PM »
Sounds like your on the ball.  Thats all you can do. Tom.   :)

Offline aggtex

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2013, 07:50:02 PM »
I hate people like that , u need to pay IMMEDIATELY!!! People have common sense or must be tout punks! Some folks do of for so many reasons, some are just haters & broke and don't want others to have it , some wait for their paychecks ...screw him , email that guy , he don't respond cut him off! Re-list it! I have never had any problems out of like 50 transactions but 1 & it got resolved .

Offline Turtletaub

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2013, 08:04:49 PM »
Who knows what is going on, could  be something beyond his control. I see he has bought a few guitars (all Dimes) off Ebay in the past. I'll give him till tomorrow and then I'll shoot him another email.

Offline aggtex

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2013, 08:03:56 AM »
Wait a minute did u say that PayPal said he paid already? If that's the case NOW u send the item cuz they hold on to your Money til he gets his item, & Again PayPal is backed by the Better Buisness Bureau, so u CAN'T GET RIPPED OFF! If your computer says on the Invoice he paid u them send the guitar , once he gets it PayPal releases the money to you , they are basically a SAFE MIDDLE MAN! Am I understanding this right or did he not send it to PayPal at all, I'm not talking bout if PayPal paid u cuz they won't first or else people would tKe the money and never send the item! They hold I'd tip both y'all get your items...But If he did not send it to PayPal then u need to out on your listing I NEED PAYMENT within 24 hours or don't even BID!!!

Try & explain one more time , but explain it like I'm 3 yrs old & like I ride the " Short Bus" , what is going on cuz I can most likely get this resolved!