Username: Password:

Author Topic: WANTED: Funky Munky Washburn Dimes  (Read 5794 times)

Offline Pantera333

• Megadeth, Pantera and Van Halen!
    • View Profile
WANTED: Funky Munky Washburn Dimes
« on: January 07, 2013, 10:26:55 AM »
Hello!
Some of you may have saw my last post about wanting ANY Dimebag Washburn. 
After doing abit of research I found that the Funky Munkys are the best, and are built to the specs of the USA made Dime3s.
I would like the FM333 Slime or a FM333 Rebel or either one of the Bolts.
Thank you all!  :)
\m/ MiKe \m/

Offline t.y.

• Loud pipes save lives
    • View Profile
Re: WANTED: Funky Munky Washburn Dimes
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 08:11:43 PM »
If your still wanting a Dime, keep your post fresh and check back, there is a guy on here , that is checking in on these post that will be your best chance at getting a good Dime.    Tom.  :) 

Offline aggtex

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 01:30:07 AM »
Say buddy you need to Chk eBay under the title Washburn Dimebag or Washburn Dime...You just missed a Rebel Funky Munky for a really good price! Funky Munky's are very good guitars, but there is a confusion on the total specs. I mean if you are not super picky and you know how to play a guitar you can pretty much get the same tone out of one compared to a Dime3 but if u have some keen hearing & very picky then the Dime3 is a better guitar for sure! Way better wood, sustain , Maple tops vs. the Veneer ones , & Dime3 gonna be a Heavier guitar as well , kinda like a Les Paul standard compared to the Les Paul customs...Both are great guitars tho..If u live in the USA the chk Craigslist , the Nationwide site , & eBay ...Some days on eBay they come up in bunches & there are times you won't see some for months ..Let me knw cuz I might know a fella selling a Dime fiddle or 2.

Offline Pantera333

• Megadeth, Pantera and Van Halen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 06:23:24 PM »
I'm constantly checking eBay! But none are coming up! And those that do, are owned by idiots who smash them up and are dented to no recognition. I'm in the U.K and REALLY want one.
\m/ MiKe \m/

Offline aggtex

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 11:36:49 PM »
There is one for $800 right now , The SlimeBolt!

Offline David Grange

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2015, 09:26:47 AM »
Washburn Funky Munky Bolt 8 of 50 for sale.

If anyone is interested in buying I can be contacted at Dave.Grange9@gmail.com for exchange of pics & info etc.

I'm only selling because I have to (circumstances and all that)

The guitar is in very good condition and it's been a dream to tour with.

Any interest please feel free to contact me.

Offline trendkill333

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2015, 05:44:45 PM »
I have a funky rebel that is completely gone thru and Dimeized nothing over looked.....Original washy schaller, B.L. x500xl, duncan 59, american pots, switch craft immaculate. Wouldn't take less than 3,500 I have no reason to sell at that price I might not let it go it will be the mood I'm in.....thanks