Username: Password:

Author Topic: washburn b16 banjo 2013  (Read 3999 times)

Offline EDLUVZ2ROCK

• View Profile
washburn b16 banjo 2013
« on: March 20, 2013, 10:29:11 PM »
Hi, I had been researching the B16 banjo for awhile and finally purchased one 2 weeks ago.I had learned that it is made in korea has an ingraved arm guard and a brass tone ring..When I ordered it ,it had been back ordered.When I recieved my new banjo I opened the case and noticed it had a plain arm guard ,was made in china and it looked like a stainless steel tone ring instead of a brass tone ring.  it had a loose screw and nut raddling around inside of the resonator and when I used the supplied tool ,the tool fell apart  ....?????. ..I looked on the washburn site a couple of days ago and noticed the picture has changed and it now has a plain arm guard....???it looks like a switch a roo...anyway I returned the banjo for a refund and I am looking for the B16 made in korea with all of the origanal appointments..I bought it from musicians friend and they were good sports about it and promptly refunded my money and even payed the return shipping..musicians friend at this time still have the pics with the engraved arm rest..where can  I find the korean built b16  ??? thx Ed

Offline EDLUVZ2ROCK

• View Profile
Re: washburn b16 banjo 2013
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 03:31:21 PM »
I found a washburn b16  with all of the original appointments at Banjo corner.I got the last one they had..at a very generous price.Thanks Banjo corner..Ed :)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 03:34:24 PM by EDLUVZ2ROCK »

Offline t.y.

• Loud pipes save lives
    • View Profile
Re: washburn b16 banjo 2013
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 11:55:41 PM »
Welcome, and I am glad it all worked out for you. Do you have any good pics, for future searches?   Tom.  :)